Subject: "DEAD Klarvhn the Master of Copper" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5366
Show all folders

Klarvhn (Guest)Tue 26-Mar-02 10:40 PM

#5368, "DEAD Klarvhn the Master of Copper"

Decided to see if a giant polearm spec was fun. I can safely say no. Too much time spent on practicing, too much effort to survive in a world dominated by mages. The only thing I did right this time was to make peace with most of the cabals. It's easy to do. Just tell them whatever they want to hear. I have a soft spot for the ragers and I started him out to be one. As usual, it only lasted for a few ranks before I got hooked on return potions and haste. I met a few people along the way that were interesting, but most were easily forgotten. I did enjoy the few times I met some of the villagers. I also enjoyed the scion invoker and transmuter I talked with. I think the biggest complaint I had while playing this character was that the upper ranks are dominated by mages. I hope the village can gain strength enough to at least thin them out a bit. The last hours of Klarvhn's life were spent at the bar and meandering around aimlessly. I thought about just making him permament fixture at the bar, but figured it didn't really fit to have a fire giant doing that. Besides, it's not safe to sit around drinking beer and talking at an Inn because you might get killed just for being a fire giant. Yeah there's some bitterness, but that's all part of the game. One final thing... Kaelth.... I cannot believe the amount of crap you took from me without a single peep. I had a blast taunting, belittling and generally walking all over you since you wouldn't talk back. Thanks for being the target of my venting.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Klarvhn the Master of Copper [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 26-Mar-02 03:03 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) Klarvhn the Master of Copper, Racli, 27-Mar-02 01:31 AM, #3
Reply DEAD Klarvhn the Master of Copper, Klarvhn (Guest), 26-Mar-02 10:40 PM #2
Reply RE: DEAD Klarvhn the Master of Copper, Kaelth (Guest), 27-Mar-02 01:41 PM, #5
Reply RE: (DEL) Klarvhn the Master of Copper, laxman (Guest), 26-Mar-02 03:34 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) Klarvhn the Master of Copper, Klarvhn (Guest), 27-Mar-02 08:41 AM, #4
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5366 Previous topic | Next topic