Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Adovaryn the Changeling" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #53546
Show all folders

Adovaryn (Guest)Tue 19-Dec-06 09:01 PM

#53547, "RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Adovaryn the Changeling"

Well, this was my first long term character after Sharwyn, and I hadn't really meant to get stuck back in the Inn sitting thing, but stuff happens.^.^;;;It WAS fun, though, since I got to around exploring a whole lot more as an air shifter, but in the end it really wasn't worth it, mainly because I'm still pretty bad at PK. Well, onto the short goobdyes!

Meora:Fun to talk to you in the Inn, and tell jokes. I guess with you I had really experimented alot on how I wanted Ado to act, and I settled down into semi-delusional alcoholic, with an unnatural worry about his squishy bits, and being strung up.

Tiatan:Another guineia pig!XDI guess from you I got the wild stories about bad relationships, and decided I wanted Ado to have a pretty messed up past, full of accidental kissing of "man elves", and the like. Really wished I could've explored with you more as a hero, and help in the demony stuff, but again, stuff happens.

Vaisahke:First person that I ever actually held a conversation with as Ado, and then you went and vanished when I could group with you again. Ah well.

Rist:You were SO much fun to level with! It was pretty great teasing you by calling you fuzzy, and the like.

Tsyda retty much said my bit right before I deleted.^.^;;;

Rashiid:Seriously, you don't have to cease fights to toss someone. (And you normally aren't supposed to toss out the person being attacked, then the attacker after them.)But still, no hard feelings.^.^

Cahleel:Full looting jerk.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [HERALD] Adovaryn the Changeling [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 19-Dec-06 08:52 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Adovaryn the Changeling, Adovaryn (Guest), 19-Dec-06 09:01 PM #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Adovaryn the Changeling, Vaisahke (Guest), 20-Dec-06 01:31 AM, #2
     Reply You were so much fun at the Inn ..., Tsyda (Guest), 20-Dec-06 10:19 AM, #3
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Adovaryn the Changeling, Tiatan, 20-Dec-06 11:44 AM, #4
     Reply Forgot me, Aradyn (Guest), 20-Dec-06 04:30 PM, #5
     Reply RE: Forgot me, Meora (Guest), 20-Dec-06 05:16 PM, #7
     Reply My name is not fuzzy!, Rist (Guest), 20-Dec-06 05:15 PM, #6
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #53546 Previous topic | Next topic