Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Zambirro the Legend of the Third Age, Captain of the Brigade" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #53371
Show all folders

TiatanFri 15-Dec-06 10:09 AM
Member since 29th Oct 2006
118 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#53398, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Zambirro the Legend of the Third Age, Captain of the Brigade"

I wanted to interact with you more, but you were just never around at the right times. I loved trying to defend myself from the accusations you made. Luckily, Itholin picked up the slack a bit, because I told him how much you disliked Tiatan, but still... Sorry about the cube, and good luck with your next.

"On ne fait pas de musique contre quelqu'un"

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Zambirro the Legend of the Third A... [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 14-Dec-06 08:16 PM
Reply Goodbyes., Zambirro (Guest), 15-Dec-06 04:01 PM, #4
Reply Later foe, Draktel (Guest), 15-Dec-06 09:22 PM, #5
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Zambirro the Legend of the Thi..., Tiatan, 15-Dec-06 10:09 AM #3
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Zambirro the Legend of the Thi..., Criles (Guest), 15-Dec-06 03:35 AM, #2
Reply What, no goodbyes?, V (Guest), 15-Dec-06 12:07 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #53371 Previous topic | Next topic