Subject: "RE: Later all" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5321
Show all folders

LorakFri 22-Mar-02 06:39 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
0 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5329, "RE: Later all"

Ahh man. That's not cool. I guess though your reasons make sense. You did well. You helped the Nexus a lot. You were around a lot for a while and fought almost all the time. Our duels were fun. Me pounding you with neuro was fun. Got boring though. I'm sure you thought the same thing. Thanx for it though. Ask a few people. I'm sure they'll hate you for it. It's already got a couple killed. The tag thing....don't remember how that started but I was laughing the entire time. When you got your tiger claw skills up I was worried I'd lose the rest of our duels but actually I seemed to of won more after you mastered it. Odd eh? Well it was fun. I enjoyed it all. From hero'n w/ u and helpin hero u some. It was all fun. I owe you a lot just from the younger years. Well very well played. Not the best fighter on CF but descent and very reliable. You knew what you could and couldn't do. And you had my respect nearly the entire time. From when we learned to the time you deleted. Liked u the whole time. Well once again good char and keep em comin. Have fun and hope I see you in the fields.

Lorak

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Krajus the Assassin Hero [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 21-Mar-02 06:24 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) Krajus the Assassin Hero, Theerkla, 22-Mar-02 08:35 AM, #5
Reply RE: (DEL) Krajus the Assassin Hero, Divox, 21-Mar-02 08:19 PM, #3
Reply RE: (DEL) Krajus the Assassin Hero, Nydeikon (Guest), 22-Mar-02 01:14 AM, #4
Reply divox, Arolin (Guest), 22-Mar-02 07:44 PM, #7
     Reply RE: divox, Divox, 23-Mar-02 05:25 PM, #9
Reply Later all, Krajus (Guest), 21-Mar-02 06:55 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Later all, Nydeikon (Guest), 21-Mar-02 07:36 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Later all, Lorak, 22-Mar-02 06:39 PM #6
     Reply RE: Later all, Loborguz, 22-Mar-02 11:02 PM, #8
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5321 Previous topic | Next topic