Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DEL) Krajus the Assassin Hero
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=5321
5321, (DEL) Krajus the Assassin Hero
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Mar 21 18:23:21 2002

4 o''clock PM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Grand Struggle on the Theran calendar Krajus perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:260
PK Ratio:25% (closer to 100% is better)

5322, RE: (DEL) Krajus the Assassin Hero
Posted by Theerkla on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well damn.... sad to see you go. I guess, to a large degree not interacting enough with you is one of my bigger regrets. We were around together, just didn't do much besides the normal raid/retrieve things. Hope things work out, and you roll up another one to have fun with. Cheers.
5323, RE: (DEL) Krajus the Assassin Hero
Posted by Divox on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Figured you were a bit of a newbie. Didn't really matter to me since I felt everyone willing to be consistent and show some effort to figuring out Nexus deserved a shot. I left uninductions up to Vahlen usually. *smirk* Glad you were around and wish I did see you around more often since you were not afraid to get ganked like a certain Lord Elder.

Divox
5326, RE: (DEL) Krajus the Assassin Hero
Posted by Nydeikon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
*grumble* I'm fighting the urge to say something smartass-ish. Hrm, okay I've decided, I'm not gunna.
5324, divox
Posted by Arolin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well thats one thing for sure divox, you sure werent afraid to
get ganked :P
I think i killed you with 3 different chars (not as bad as rio which is about 8 chars:P ) and lost count how many times, i swear you saved all those gnome trains just for con and how
you kept on going i didnt understand, least til you imm'ed then it all made sense.

I would have been interested to see your pk ratio :)

5325, RE: divox
Posted by Divox on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Just to clear the air, not all of my deaths were to ganks (Not tough to kill a gnome warrior hero alone really if you had the mind to hunt me). And yes, my ratio is "interesting" and I will take it to my grave. :P

Divox

P.S. Had 8 trains at hero. Got leadership after using all 8 trains and being down to a solid 17 con out of 18. :P
5327, Later all
Posted by Krajus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well as much as I didn't want to delete, it finally got the best of me. I lost my home computer bout the time the war with the Scions started out in late January(prolly would have con died sooner had it not been for that) I think and haven't got it fixed yet and only had a comp to play on at work or when I sneak to my folks house for an hour or two so that was one strike against Krajus. Only having 6 con left was strike two and the last came tonight when I died twice exploring the chessmaster's upper levels and couldn't get back to my corpse. All in all I had a great time with this character, twas my first hero in 2 years and I owe almost all of that to Nexus. Perhaps the best cabal I have been in tho there are still a couple I haven't had the chance to try but it was a blast all the same. For those that don't fully understand the Nexus you should perhaps give it a look into, it turned out to be way more indepth then what I thought it was and I think most people out there are like I was. It gets a bad rap some times for ganging but those are the powers of the cabal and people need to realize that.

Well some farewells
Nexus: Firstly Divox, thanks for giving an unknowing fool a chance, tho I was drunk(RL) at the time I somehow got thru the induction. Boy was that fun let me tell you.
Nydeikon, that Whil guy. Krajus always looked up to you like a big brother, watching you I learned somethings even after playing 4 assassins in a row I never got on my own. Thanks
Others, forgive me some of you others I didn't interact with a lot but here's those I felt a decent level of friendship with...Talno(my bad luck charm), Theerkla, Lenux, Kazahando,Jraln, Sporial. May be others but can't think.
Hmm, oh yeah Lorak(The Old Magus). For some reason I got along with you best of all, from running around playing TAG, yeah I know I was it..
to spamming spells on me for hours trying to get hold or whatever it was supposed to be. I'll miss our duals for sure and the company.
Short list but I didn't play well with others cept on raids and retrievals.
Village:Lobo,Sehvoor,Manarei,Penz and Varrik...Well I'm not gonna get too indepth on all you assassins that made my con and pk ratio a hellish nightmare(tho it certainly made my game time interesting). Thanks for the fights, not sure if it made me a better fighter but made me hide and know the land a lot better. I won't forget you either Segroi, perhaps the one rager I had any sort of success against.
Scions: Not many of you I interacted with too much. Mostly we hunted the Village together then went to war, prolly the worst side of being a Seeker is your alliances change abruptly. Tilaen, Vazanir(damn owl), Ahmed, Drengal(helping you level one week then fighting you in a hoarde the next was interesting).

Not sure if I'll be back any time soon cause of the comp thing but thanks all for the fun times with this char.

Valthas@aol.com
5330, RE: Later all
Posted by Nydeikon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Damnit! I really, really liked Krajus and will miss not having you around. Everyone always bragged about your heart and damn was it big. You would fight no matter how bad the odds were against you, something to be respected in my book, and always come back for more. On top of that, I can't think of one time I heard you complain about loosing clothing, weapons, nothing. Damned good show man, I really think you did a kickass job. Thanks for the interactions and best of luck on the return/computer thing.

That Whil guy.
5329, RE: Later all
Posted by Lorak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Ahh man. That's not cool. I guess though your reasons make sense. You did well. You helped the Nexus a lot. You were around a lot for a while and fought almost all the time. Our duels were fun. Me pounding you with neuro was fun. Got boring though. I'm sure you thought the same thing. Thanx for it though. Ask a few people. I'm sure they'll hate you for it. It's already got a couple killed. The tag thing....don't remember how that started but I was laughing the entire time. When you got your tiger claw skills up I was worried I'd lose the rest of our duels but actually I seemed to of won more after you mastered it. Odd eh? Well it was fun. I enjoyed it all. From hero'n w/ u and helpin hero u some. It was all fun. I owe you a lot just from the younger years. Well very well played. Not the best fighter on CF but descent and very reliable. You knew what you could and couldn't do. And you had my respect nearly the entire time. From when we learned to the time you deleted. Liked u the whole time. Well once again good char and keep em comin. ;) Have fun and hope I see you in the fields.

Lorak
5328, RE: Later all
Posted by Loborguz on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Props to you for being one of the few who would stand up and fight for his beliefs even when he was 99% certain he was going to buy the farm.

You never disappointed me. And when we did talk, you weren't just mindlessly spouting something about balance, either.

Good show all around.

Lob