Subject: "Later all" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5321
Show all folders

Krajus (Guest)Thu 21-Mar-02 06:55 PM

#5327, "Later all"

Well as much as I didn't want to delete, it finally got the best of me. I lost my home computer bout the time the war with the Scions started out in late January(prolly would have con died sooner had it not been for that) I think and haven't got it fixed yet and only had a comp to play on at work or when I sneak to my folks house for an hour or two so that was one strike against Krajus. Only having 6 con left was strike two and the last came tonight when I died twice exploring the chessmaster's upper levels and couldn't get back to my corpse. All in all I had a great time with this character, twas my first hero in 2 years and I owe almost all of that to Nexus. Perhaps the best cabal I have been in tho there are still a couple I haven't had the chance to try but it was a blast all the same. For those that don't fully understand the Nexus you should perhaps give it a look into, it turned out to be way more indepth then what I thought it was and I think most people out there are like I was. It gets a bad rap some times for ganging but those are the powers of the cabal and people need to realize that.

Well some farewells
Nexus: Firstly Divox, thanks for giving an unknowing fool a chance, tho I was drunk(RL) at the time I somehow got thru the induction. Boy was that fun let me tell you.
Nydeikon, that Whil guy. Krajus always looked up to you like a big brother, watching you I learned somethings even after playing 4 assassins in a row I never got on my own. Thanks
Others, forgive me some of you others I didn't interact with a lot but here's those I felt a decent level of friendship with...Talno(my bad luck charm), Theerkla, Lenux, Kazahando,Jraln, Sporial. May be others but can't think.
Hmm, oh yeah Lorak(The Old Magus). For some reason I got along with you best of all, from running around playing TAG, yeah I know I was it..
to spamming spells on me for hours trying to get hold or whatever it was supposed to be. I'll miss our duals for sure and the company.
Short list but I didn't play well with others cept on raids and retrievals.
Village:Lobo,Sehvoor,Manarei,Penz and Varrik...Well I'm not gonna get too indepth on all you assassins that made my con and pk ratio a hellish nightmare(tho it certainly made my game time interesting). Thanks for the fights, not sure if it made me a better fighter but made me hide and know the land a lot better. I won't forget you either Segroi, perhaps the one rager I had any sort of success against.
Scions: Not many of you I interacted with too much. Mostly we hunted the Village together then went to war, prolly the worst side of being a Seeker is your alliances change abruptly. Tilaen, Vazanir(damn owl), Ahmed, Drengal(helping you level one week then fighting you in a hoarde the next was interesting).

Not sure if I'll be back any time soon cause of the comp thing but thanks all for the fun times with this char.

Valthas@aol.com

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Krajus the Assassin Hero [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 21-Mar-02 06:24 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) Krajus the Assassin Hero, Theerkla, 22-Mar-02 08:35 AM, #5
Reply RE: (DEL) Krajus the Assassin Hero, Divox, 21-Mar-02 08:19 PM, #3
Reply RE: (DEL) Krajus the Assassin Hero, Nydeikon (Guest), 22-Mar-02 01:14 AM, #4
Reply divox, Arolin (Guest), 22-Mar-02 07:44 PM, #7
     Reply RE: divox, Divox, 23-Mar-02 05:25 PM, #9
Reply Later all, Krajus (Guest), 21-Mar-02 06:55 PM #1
     Reply RE: Later all, Nydeikon (Guest), 21-Mar-02 07:36 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Later all, Lorak, 22-Mar-02 06:39 PM, #6
     Reply RE: Later all, Loborguz, 22-Mar-02 11:02 PM, #8
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5321 Previous topic | Next topic