Subject: "RE: (DEL) Nkosi the Champion of the Templars" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5283
Show all folders

Kris (Guest)Wed 20-Mar-02 12:30 AM

#5285, "RE: (DEL) Nkosi the Champion of the Templars"

Wow. Played this game a long time, but don't have the time or the fun I used to, so farewell friends.

First for Nkosi...

Was just a fling really, had a good time. One mention for my poet brother: Laedrinu? something like that. I very much enjoyed your story in the shrine. Just keep trying and you'll go far. Otherwise, my friends were cool and my enemies bastards, usually how it goes.

And for the 7+ years...

Imms, from then to now, are just amazing. You people do amazing work and have made one of the best things, free or pay, on the whole damn Internet. Thank you.

Fellow players, had some great times with you all. I have met some cool people and I wish you all the best. Just don't take it too seriously and please please please don't cheat - not cool

peace from

Morocco, my first guy
Thibbledorf, my first rager
Min, my first entropy and good elf and I think maybe the only mortal to use the same name (different classes) in all three ages
Iris, the Fifth Year Student of Owaza, my only character I really roleplayed with 100%. That was probably the most fun I had in the Fields
Nirgal, my first master
Moel, my first maran follower
Ahmed and Arkady, my funtime warriors. And Nkosi too.

*wave*

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Nkosi the Champion of the Templars [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 20-Mar-02 12:02 AM
Reply RE: (DEL) Nkosi the Champion of the Templars, FattyJ (Guest), 21-Mar-02 06:15 PM, #11
Reply RE: (DEL) Nkosi the Champion of the Templars, Kris (Guest), 20-Mar-02 12:30 AM #2
Reply Arkady!, Belaran/Caeth (Guest), 20-Mar-02 02:03 AM, #4
Reply Heh, Siacla (Guest), 20-Mar-02 03:43 AM, #5
Reply RE: Heh, Lothaelgcar (Guest), 20-Mar-02 04:03 AM, #6
     Reply more replies for nkosi, nkosi (Guest), 20-Mar-02 12:58 PM, #8
Reply *grumbles at the bar, with no one to prove he is the la..., Yuber (Guest), 20-Mar-02 10:56 AM, #7
Reply so long man, nkosi (Guest), 20-Mar-02 01:07 PM, #9
Reply Hmph, Rahktav (Guest), 20-Mar-02 07:38 PM, #10
Reply well...bah!, shokai, 20-Mar-02 12:28 AM, #1
     Reply RE: well...bah!, nkosi (Guest), 20-Mar-02 12:35 AM, #3
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5283 Previous topic | Next topic