Subject: "I felt bad seeing you die" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #50245
Show all folders

Gerandiel (Guest)Wed 30-Aug-06 05:47 PM

#50436, "I felt bad seeing you die"

My one piece of advice would be to pay a little more attention to gear. Just whip up stuff like sandy cloaks etc so that you don't drop too quickly?

I did enjoy our fights. As you said they were very long. What made me laugh though was the last time I came to the palace and was trying to take the codex from you, I had to break off because four rangers attacked the maran. They had obviously got bored sitting on the path to the fortress. I found it quite funny because four rangers is enough to have taken the codex. Instead they all sit in ambush outside the fort for ages.

You had a lot of spirit. I knew you'd always be trying to retrieve etc and that time that Crulvane was also trying you came really close on account of the healing curse.

Healing curse is very nice for retrievals, I've noticed!

Shame you got demoted, because there's no way a healer can be anything like as deadly as a shaman. Shaman are basically designed to kill anyone that draws out a fight or anyone that succumbs to rot, and between those two you've got a decent chance against a lot of people. Healers on the other hand are not designed to kill, and generally need rare gear to do it. So I wouldn't feel too down about not comparing with a shaman when it comes to combat.

That said, I've never seen you mess up your tactics. The shaman, on the other hand, used terrible tactics until someone advised him to change on Dio's, whereupon he became my bane.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Remerinac the Affirmation of Life, I... [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 24-Aug-06 06:56 PM
Reply What is done is done, SPN, 28-Aug-06 10:24 AM, #3
Reply RE: What is done is done, Qaledus, 28-Aug-06 05:42 PM, #4
Reply Obviously, regardless of what happened, I got what I wa..., Dhaezym (Guest), 28-Aug-06 06:46 PM, #5
Reply RE: What is done is done, Jagaub, 28-Aug-06 08:51 PM, #6
Reply I felt bad seeing you die, Gerandiel (Guest), 30-Aug-06 05:47 PM #7
Reply What happened? The demotions? Or just lack of time?, Dhaezym (Guest), 25-Aug-06 07:52 AM, #1
     Reply RE: What happened? The demotions? Or just lack of tim..., SPN, 28-Aug-06 10:04 AM, #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #50245 Previous topic | Next topic