Subject: "Obviously, regardless of what happened, I got what I wanted." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #50245
Show all folders

Dhaezym (Guest)Mon 28-Aug-06 06:46 PM

#50402, "Obviously, regardless of what happened, I got what I wanted."

MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

And yes, I remember when it was me, you, and the Divine Voice (Garrook) who oathed me, and that was it

All in all, I've rolled with one of your characters with another of mine, and I dig your roleplay, we just didn't mesh with these characters.

And while IC I was pissed, OOC I was just wondering what kind of alliance you had with that Oath to take his side over mine I am really beginning to enjoy the Imperial role play (remember this post when I lash out at everyone when I get Anathema'd for kneeing Skiltore).

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Remerinac the Affirmation of Life, I... [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 24-Aug-06 06:56 PM
Reply What is done is done, SPN, 28-Aug-06 10:24 AM, #3
Reply RE: What is done is done, Qaledus, 28-Aug-06 05:42 PM, #4
Reply Obviously, regardless of what happened, I got what I wa..., Dhaezym (Guest), 28-Aug-06 06:46 PM #5
Reply RE: What is done is done, Jagaub, 28-Aug-06 08:51 PM, #6
Reply I felt bad seeing you die, Gerandiel (Guest), 30-Aug-06 05:47 PM, #7
Reply What happened? The demotions? Or just lack of time?, Dhaezym (Guest), 25-Aug-06 07:52 AM, #1
     Reply RE: What happened? The demotions? Or just lack of tim..., SPN, 28-Aug-06 10:04 AM, #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #50245 Previous topic | Next topic