Subject: "A couple of people I forgot that I can remember for now" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #49231
Show all folders

Kavan (Guest)Tue 04-Jul-06 03:19 PM

#49270, "A couple of people I forgot that I can remember for now"

Lauraine - You were a lifesaver on several occasions, and I enjoyed our interactions immensely. Thanks for all the gear, gold, and HASTE hook ups! Man you spoiled the living crap out of me and it was hard to be gruff and grumbly towards you. You play a great healer, keep up the awesome job.

Saroiya - You were such a tough paladin. Thanks for being willing to share your knowledge of ST with me, and thanks for hooking me up with that great diamond gear. It was always nice when you were around because I knew the codex/scepter would be secured in the next ten minutes. You were another great player that I wish had stuck around longer.

Nysrogh - You definitely had some bad luck against me bro. That time in halfling lands I think you failed 3 word of recalls. I'd have been pissed dying like that, but you definitely managed to carry on. Also, when I got you on the docks it was an assassinate. There was no way to tell you were afk or linkdead at all. I kept watching and about 2 minutes before I made the strike you were on a boat so I just assumed you were resting and waiting for the next. You definitely had your #### straight though whenever you were prepped up, and those mobs you used the other day for zombies were a bitch with all the trips, bashes, and dirt kicks they were throwing out. Take care and good luck.

Maedhro - Thanks for all the daggers and scouting reports.

Cordango - Not sure I ever used your weapon poison but the offer was definitely appreciated and I wanted to thank you for all the scouting reports as well. Sorry if I seemed a little preoccuped at times, but stepping out as the captain got me bombarded by a billion tells from all sorts of people.

Ihranhyia - Man, you definitely didn't pick an easy spec and race to go maran with. I could sense your frustration and I'm sorry there wasn't more I could for you. I wish you hadn't given up so early and we could have tried to get you fixed up right and good. I've played the elf maran warrior before and it wasn't easy. Props for picking that combo.

Cotryln - I'm still a little miffed by your deletion. I tried to save that particular headache that caused it by uninducting, but I got overthrown in my decision by fort Imms. You seemed really really solid and I would have liked to see what you could do.

Stalvagan - You only lasted 2 days man. You should have stuck it around some more. We had a sweet plan in place for the lich and it woulda taken you to do it. You gotta come back bro! I know you died a couple times but you seemed really solid.

Aeria - Thanks for not jacking me up everytime I walked through your briars! And I'm glad I could lead people into your little traps! You play a tough druid, and I always enjoyed being called "a kavan". Hah, I hope you end up going out in style thats deserving of such a great character. Take care.

Erisen - You got the bard thing down. You were a tough fight and for the life of me I couldn't land an assassinate on you .

More to come when I think of them.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Kavan Lassion the Light's Wrath,... [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 04-Jul-06 01:08 AM
Reply My $0.02., nepenthe, 05-Jul-06 01:54 AM, #29
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Kavan Lassion the Light's Wr..., terinth, 04-Jul-06 05:48 PM, #25
Reply GOOD RIDDANCE, Nysrogh (Guest), 04-Jul-06 05:02 PM, #24
Reply You taught me alot (txt), Tyrelyn (Guest), 04-Jul-06 05:00 PM, #23
Reply Great Captain indeed!, Eacer (Guest), 04-Jul-06 04:13 PM, #22
Reply And there it goes, Kavan (Guest), 04-Jul-06 03:16 AM, #5
Reply Captain my Captain!, Lerimos (Guest), 04-Jul-06 03:31 AM, #8
Reply Can't believe I forgot you, Kavan (Guest), 04-Jul-06 02:52 PM, #16
Reply RE: And there it goes, Nreisshe (Guest), 04-Jul-06 03:46 AM, #9
Reply RE: And there it goes, Llivpgha (Guest), 04-Jul-06 05:26 AM, #10
Reply RE: And there it goes, Crulvane (Guest), 04-Jul-06 11:27 AM, #11
Reply Ah, Crulvane, Kavan (Guest), 04-Jul-06 02:57 PM, #18
Reply Great Captain!, Friarr (Guest), 04-Jul-06 11:28 AM, #12
Reply You definitely did!!, Kavan (Guest), 04-Jul-06 03:03 PM, #20
Reply RE: And there it goes, Anarian (Guest), 04-Jul-06 12:13 PM, #13
Reply It's really easy :P, Adhelard. (Guest), 04-Jul-06 01:23 PM, #14
Reply So it was you!, Kavan (Guest), 04-Jul-06 02:55 PM, #17
Reply To you, with love., Hyzin (Guest), 04-Jul-06 02:04 PM, #15
Reply You gotta come back, Kavan (Guest), 04-Jul-06 02:59 PM, #19
Reply A couple of people I forgot that I can remember for now, Kavan (Guest), 04-Jul-06 03:19 PM #21
Reply Good fights., Xoregh (Guest), 04-Jul-06 09:41 PM, #26
Reply RE: And there it goes, Eshval, 04-Jul-06 10:24 PM, #27
Reply RE: And there it goes, Landren (Guest), 05-Jul-06 12:49 AM, #28
Reply Great character, Kharghurln (Guest), 05-Jul-06 10:31 AM, #30
Reply RE: And there it goes, Anaisah (Guest), 06-Jul-06 08:20 AM, #31
Reply RE: And there it goes, Aarn, 06-Jul-06 08:25 AM, #32
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Kavan Lassion the Light's Wr..., Karel, 04-Jul-06 02:48 AM, #4
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Kavan Lassion the Light's Wr..., A2, 04-Jul-06 02:06 AM, #3
Reply Got your PBF n/t, Desi (Guest), 04-Jul-06 01:58 AM, #2
Reply Thanks a lot. n/t, Kavan (Guest), 04-Jul-06 03:18 AM, #6
Reply Well damn I knew you were old, Chokiare (Guest), 04-Jul-06 01:33 AM, #1
     Reply Heh, yeah. I was pretty dang old., Kavan (Guest), 04-Jul-06 03:19 AM, #7
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #49231 Previous topic | Next topic