Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Wakazula Zilco the Blade of the W..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #47546
Show all folders

Thrugald (Guest)Wed 19-Apr-06 05:12 PM

#47574, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Wakazula Zilco the Blade of the W..."

Well, it's good you recognized the need to end Waka now as opposed to tragedy striking a month from now, heh. It was really nice to have someone to have lead me around to get eq and do stuff without all of the drama involved with some of the other characters.

Thanks for your kind words about my character. I had forgotten to mention it, but my Thrugald was originally based on the premise of the book All Men Are Mortal by Simone de Beauvoir.

The two easiest recallable memories I have of Waka was getting the Chromatic Whip and being annoyed that it had an evil aura so I couldn't use it. It looked like so much fun to watch you and Nethlin play with. The other would be during the Quest, me and you standing around looking at NPCs, Alenysi, and Morasfenmire among others and talking to ourselves about all the #### everyone was spewing

Good luck getting back on track.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Wakazula Zilco the Blade of the W... [View all] , Wakazula (Guest), Tue 18-Apr-06 11:00 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Wakazula Zilco the Blade of t..., Thrugald (Guest), 19-Apr-06 05:12 PM #9
Reply Bleh, Soega (Guest), 19-Apr-06 12:47 PM, #8
Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Wakazula Zilco the Blade of t..., Caroolth (Guest), 19-Apr-06 12:35 PM, #7
Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Wakazula Zilco the Blade of t..., Alenysi, 19-Apr-06 10:41 AM, #4
Reply Really hate to see you go, Bolen (Guest), 19-Apr-06 10:28 AM, #3
Reply RE: Really hate to see you go, Wakazula (Guest), 19-Apr-06 12:09 PM, #6
Reply The Wak job is gone., Thmauddhot (Guest), 19-Apr-06 09:08 AM, #2
Reply COrrection, Thmauddhot (Guest), 19-Apr-06 05:50 PM, #10
Reply Unfinished business because of this?, Ferrsaan (Guest), 19-Apr-06 07:25 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Unfinished business because of this?, Wakazula (Guest), 19-Apr-06 12:07 PM, #5
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #47546 Previous topic | Next topic