Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Wakazula Zilco the Blade of the W..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #47546
Show all folders

AlenysiWed 19-Apr-06 10:41 AM
Member since 31st Mar 2006
23 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#47559, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Wakazula Zilco the Blade of the W..."

Well thanks for the compliments, though about the bossiness, she was allowed to be pretty damn demanding if need be. She hated being bossed around(but unfortunately she did not take her own advice), and the moment she started getting people going "Do this! Do that!" she got extremely irritated. And also, she didn't like to travel in groups for the most part, except in raids/retrievals(though she did do a fair about of ganging, but you know...I tried to avoid that). In an OOC perspective, I know the healer gets bossed around, so no big deal. I do apologize if you took any offense from her irritation, though I'll admit I had lots of fun arguing with people.

I thought, overall, you were a pretty solid character and made life so much easier when it comes to retrieving/raiding/etc. And thanks for the ranking before I was inducted(for whatever reason, when I was ranking, I could take demands much better, but meh, whatever). Oh and about the imming, I think I had almost 300 hours, not too quick, I just play like 40 hours a week Anyway, come back soon! And good luck!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Wakazula Zilco the Blade of the W... [View all] , Wakazula (Guest), Tue 18-Apr-06 11:00 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Wakazula Zilco the Blade of t..., Thrugald (Guest), 19-Apr-06 05:12 PM, #9
Reply Bleh, Soega (Guest), 19-Apr-06 12:47 PM, #8
Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Wakazula Zilco the Blade of t..., Caroolth (Guest), 19-Apr-06 12:35 PM, #7
Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Wakazula Zilco the Blade of t..., Alenysi, 19-Apr-06 10:41 AM #4
Reply Really hate to see you go, Bolen (Guest), 19-Apr-06 10:28 AM, #3
Reply RE: Really hate to see you go, Wakazula (Guest), 19-Apr-06 12:09 PM, #6
Reply The Wak job is gone., Thmauddhot (Guest), 19-Apr-06 09:08 AM, #2
Reply COrrection, Thmauddhot (Guest), 19-Apr-06 05:50 PM, #10
Reply Unfinished business because of this?, Ferrsaan (Guest), 19-Apr-06 07:25 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Unfinished business because of this?, Wakazula (Guest), 19-Apr-06 12:07 PM, #5
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #47546 Previous topic | Next topic