Subject: "The Wak job is gone." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #47546
Show all folders

Thmauddhot (Guest)Wed 19-Apr-06 09:08 AM

#47557, "The Wak job is gone."

I dont think I ever got to speak to you. The fights were nasty though. Tough lil bugger I will admit. Also, you dont sit around. I knew if you were in lands, you would be rushing the towns, picking off weaklings, turning guards, and generally making my life more interesting.

Can get dull at times on patrol, and its nice to have some enemies.

That large group fight at the Spire, I had hoped to get pick off the Ram who only needed a round or two, and then word out. I walked in and the inner died just then. I found myself fighting all of you, and it was quite painful. I think my resistance to lighting fell at that moment too which didnt help with your axe. Id been cooped up without a decent fight for so long, I was about to wuss out and avoid the one sided conflict.

It was fun. Come back when you have time.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Wakazula Zilco the Blade of the W... [View all] , Wakazula (Guest), Tue 18-Apr-06 11:00 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Wakazula Zilco the Blade of t..., Thrugald (Guest), 19-Apr-06 05:12 PM, #9
Reply Bleh, Soega (Guest), 19-Apr-06 12:47 PM, #8
Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Wakazula Zilco the Blade of t..., Caroolth (Guest), 19-Apr-06 12:35 PM, #7
Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Wakazula Zilco the Blade of t..., Alenysi, 19-Apr-06 10:41 AM, #4
Reply Really hate to see you go, Bolen (Guest), 19-Apr-06 10:28 AM, #3
Reply RE: Really hate to see you go, Wakazula (Guest), 19-Apr-06 12:09 PM, #6
Reply The Wak job is gone., Thmauddhot (Guest), 19-Apr-06 09:08 AM #2
Reply COrrection, Thmauddhot (Guest), 19-Apr-06 05:50 PM, #10
Reply Unfinished business because of this?, Ferrsaan (Guest), 19-Apr-06 07:25 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Unfinished business because of this?, Wakazula (Guest), 19-Apr-06 12:07 PM, #5
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #47546 Previous topic | Next topic