Subject: "RE: (DEL) Trien the Invoker Hero" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4292
Show all folders

Vecna (Guest) (Guest)Fri 25-Jan-02 11:53 AM

#4295, "RE: (DEL) Trien the Invoker Hero"

Well I didn't really know Trien that well but I knew Modion with my first caballed, first hero character, the much forgettable Davast (Cobra/Osprey). If I remember rightly Trien was a young warlock while Modion was still around. Anyway sad to see you go, as Modion you taught me the ropes in a way, and one of my best memories of Davast is a host of Dawnies and warlocks sparring in various combinations in the courtyard when we were still in the Fortress. Kalberoz, Tibaloa, Derexal, and an anaconda. And Modion handed me my arse when figting him with cobra. I agree with you Warlock is a great cabal, though I miss the close ties to the Marans and Dawn being in the tower. All in all good luck and surpised to know it was you adrigon.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <WARLOCK> Trien the Invoker Hero [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 21-Jan-02 03:52 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Trien the Invoker Hero, Theerkla (Guest) (Guest), 21-Jan-02 06:52 PM, #2
Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Trien the Invoker Hero, Adrigon (Guest) (Guest), 21-Jan-02 04:49 PM, #1
     Reply Well done Trien!, Anborankein (Guest) (Guest), 23-Jan-02 11:11 AM, #3
     Reply Mimme a buz, Sekmetra (Guest) (Guest), 23-Jan-02 04:24 PM, #4
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Trien the Invoker Hero, Vecna (Guest) (Guest), 25-Jan-02 11:53 AM #5
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4292 Previous topic | Next topic