Subject: "(DEL) <WARLOCK> Trien the Invoker Hero" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4292
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 21-Jan-02 03:52 PM
Member since 09th May 2024
16834 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4292, "(DEL) Trien the Invoker Hero"

Mon Jan 21 15:51:27 2002

7 o''clock AM, Day of the Bull, 29th of the Month of Nature on the Theran calendar Trien perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:invoker
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:WARLOCK, the Warlocks of the Golden Grimoire
Hours:397
PK Ratio:46% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Theerkla (Guest) (Guest)Mon 21-Jan-02 06:52 PM

#4293, "RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Trien the Invoker Hero"
In response to Reply #0

Shoot, the only invoker I know gone. You were fun to be around and those shields certainly come in handy. Good thing we don't have to hit the archmage anymore, wouldn't be the same without you.

Good luck on the next an' such

Adrigon (Guest) (Guest)Mon 21-Jan-02 04:49 PM

#4294, "RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Trien the Invoker Hero"
In response to Reply #0

At last.

So many things that springs into mind.

Warlocks are a great cabal. Great people. I'll just spring off what comes in mind.

Daurwyn: The Planewalker. You were the best, really trying to think about everything and always failing and then the archons/angels! rofl ah. the times were good indeed.

Felgaire: 'You never know what you got until you lost it' fits well upon both my and Triens feelings concerning you. I'm sorry if I bothered you.

Enfen: Hehe, you keep it in there, young man. Doing a good job.

Karithia: I knew you as Modion, who had quite the diffrent personality than Trien. And well. I think you roleplay well, but I suspect that I will see you in the graveyard soon. more emotes would impress me much though.

New magister fellow: hehe, you almost made me blush there by saying that I was old and wise and all that jazz really gave me a fuzzy feeling. thanks for that. otherwise I think the imms made a slight mistake appointing someone that er, young. But I'm sure you'll learn the ropes soon enough.

Gulturiltin: hehe. glad you were appointed magister there for a while. kind of cool with a gay elf in that position. the only thing that bothers me was that I never saw you hit on anyone, but I know you had a reason for that. it would still be cool though.

Irlorevi: hehe. glad I got to know you. I dont think anything needs to be said.

Aubrey: just give up. I never really got to know you, but you don't get booted twice without a reason. there are so many other things that you could do. start your own religion. start your own version of warlocks. do whatever, but don't try get in there again. that's my advice.

Annalena: Good thing you retired never SAW you. That's european playing times to you.

Solmyr: Thanks for the brief exploring we did together. I knew you a bit with Modion aswell. You were a good guy, but perhaps a bit too focused on gear for my taste

Leeah: Leader material according to myself.

All the young fellows I interracted with, I hope you enjoyed it.

Twins: I must say that soon after the warlocks were created I was there with Modion. But there was almost never any interraction. Sure there was that orphanage thing, but that was about it. The same thing happened with Trien, almost no interraction, until this whole warder things appeared. I must say I love it the way Sa

Anborankein (Guest) (Guest)Wed 23-Jan-02 11:11 AM

#4297, "Well done Trien!"
In response to Reply #1

Sorry to see you go. You were a great person to travel with and its too bad I wasnt around when you were younger. I am very impressed that you have only been playing for a year as well. Do not listen to what Aubrey says of you. We all respected you, and any Warlock who lives as long as you does so through skill and dedication. I kind of agree with you as to being made Magister so young, I knew it might offend the older Warlocks...but hell..Ill do my best.

Also, Ive traveled with you and Modion with some of my other charactors and it was all enjoyable.

Hope you come back for more. (Trien the Pyromaniac)

Anborankein

Sekmetra (Guest) (Guest)Wed 23-Jan-02 04:24 PM

#4296, "Mimme a buz"
In response to Reply #1

Was wondering when you where gonna pass oway. Well I dont icq, so I enclose my mail. farker_of_heaven@hotmail.com
You where fun to be with. You learn quickly. Though I do hate trip trip trip. tar valon ring any bells. or mmm any of the other places. Take care you did well.

Vecna (Guest) (Guest)Fri 25-Jan-02 11:53 AM

#4295, "RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Trien the Invoker Hero"
In response to Reply #1

Well I didn't really know Trien that well but I knew Modion with my first caballed, first hero character, the much forgettable Davast (Cobra/Osprey). If I remember rightly Trien was a young warlock while Modion was still around. Anyway sad to see you go, as Modion you taught me the ropes in a way, and one of my best memories of Davast is a host of Dawnies and warlocks sparring in various combinations in the courtyard when we were still in the Fortress. Kalberoz, Tibaloa, Derexal, and an anaconda. And Modion handed me my arse when figting him with cobra. I agree with you Warlock is a great cabal, though I miss the close ties to the Marans and Dawn being in the tower. All in all good luck and surpised to know it was you adrigon.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4292 Previous topic | Next topic