Subject: "*sniff* Bye bye." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4127
Show all folders

Faelmort the longwinded (Guest) (Guest)Thu 03-Jan-02 08:30 AM

#4149, "*sniff* Bye bye."

+++This note turned out waaaay longer than I expected. I’m not going to proof read or correct spelling. We’ll live with any mistakes herein.+++

Shite! Well I promised myself that I was going to age die. But as we can all see that’s not going to happen. I was in a different place in my real life when I made Faelmort. I regretfully admit that Faelmort was my life’s biggest focus when I started him. I had just moved from LA back to Michigan, and I was a little bummed out. I didn’t know where most of my old friends were, or what they were doing… so I just kind of hung out at home. I hadn’t played CF for a while, but I fell back into it just like I’d never left. Now that I’ve been back in town for a while I have a real life again. Tae Kwon Do has been my whole life since I was sixteen. I compete all the time, and I have U.S Open coming up at the end of February. I really have to focus on training, and not on mudding. CF is way too big of a distraction for me. I don’t want to look back and have to say I missed out on being a Champion because I was mudding too much to train. I know that I can’t have my CF addiction in my face all the time. I also am moving out of my parents and into a place with no computer. I could probably swing logging on during the day every once in a while, but not as often as I think a Maran should.

I really wanted to learn where to get protections and armor with this character. That was really my biggest goal. I succeeded in some of that. The PK ratio was never an issue for me, though I will say I only died three times before I hit hero range. Twice to a Scion thief that I haven’t seen since (blackjack until sanc falls is a bitch.) And once to some scion mace spec when my sanc fell outside the chasm. I had a real rough go waiting to hero. That was during the 7 scions at a time and no lightwalker phase. I almost powered through it with minimal damage until my pfile corrupted. I was @ level 49 and got popped back to 42. Then I just got slaughtered. It was fun anyways.

Farewells -
IMMORTAL:

Shokai: You were more or less the closest immortal to my heart. I’m very bummed you weren’t around, and I’m leaving as soon as your coming back. Our couple of talks were great. I know that I wasn’t an overly impressive character, but I’m glad to be the only new Maran in god knows how long. I’m sorry that I can’t finish the chasm-quest-thing, I know I was on the right track. It’s a shame that Maran is struggling now, it’s my favorite cabal by far. I had big plans involving it, but real life happens. Do you think you could slap a title on me now that I’m dead?

Zulghinlour: The only time I had any incling of you was when you empowered me. I was a little let down by the whole experience just because I didn’t actually get to talk about my beliefs. You were pretty much like, “You will come crawling back here beaten and broken, lightwalker!” Which is probably what I should have expected anyhow. =) I know that I was not a great follower of yours. Your religion is very tough, and I think I did a fantastic job following it pre-hero, and a crappy job following it after hero. (I’m not very good at hero ranks yet.) That coupled with my over complicated role is why I believe I never ever ever ever saw you. Even though I was in your shrine a hell of a lot! I’d be glad to hear why, no matter how harsh, you didn’t talk with me.

Grumorum, Eryndorial, Uller, Thror:
Thanks for listening to me, and giving me stuff to think about.

DAWN:

Derexal: You were a great friend. Thanks for everything. Good luck with the pit.

Calradian: Good times, good times. Fun playing with you.

MARAN:

Johan: As everyone says, your damn impressive. I think that if you and I had spent more time together It’d be harder for me to delete.

Zardik: The fact that you were “Paladin of the Open Seas” bothered Faelmort, who did not like the ocean at all. Wish you were around more.

Sancella: WTF happened?

SCION:

-A drum roll for the first Scion I mention please! (I think I had more interaction with you than anyone else)

Viornsra: Well, you aren’t the best role played character I’ve ever seen, but you were still fun to talk to. The vulture/ram combo sure is a mean one. I think you killed me all by yourself twice. (A feat, I thought) The first was when you shocked the ##### out of my level 43 ass in the elemental canyon. I don’t remember the second, but I’m pretty sure it happened? I am proud of the time or two I made you flee, and glad that my curse and energy drains let Crain nightgaunt and kill you.

Iillien: Sorry I didn’t talk to you that last time you saw me. I really like talking to my enemies, but at the time I was busy both IC and OOC. I know you probably think I’m a chump, but there isn’t much I could do against those big alligator bites. Even with shield/protection/sanc/haste and stone skin I was not a match for it. The best I did was that time in Seantryn with you, Vio, and Karel against me Felgaire and someone else. With the invoker shields and everything else you couldn’t hurt me. So naturally you fled. I would have too. =)

Derseklaiet: You whine more than any person I have ever seen on CF. Seriously. I thought you were cool at first, but then I realized you’re a crappily role played orc, and you don’t even understand the philosphy of the Eternal Night.

Kurben: I’m pissed about that Shadar Logoth teleport. I hung around in that fight waaaaay too long waiting for Trien to be as good as Felgaire. It didn’t happen. I didn’t get what you said about me, “paying my dues.” I don’t know if that was truly what you thought about Faelmort, or if that’s something you say to everyone? Anyhow, I have absolutely nothing bad to say about you.

Tnaeru: I already responded to your death-post, but now you’ll never get your revenge. MUAHAHAHA!

Dullameh: I think you’re a solid character. I always wanted to talk some, but never got the chance. I think we had a kick ass pre-hero battle in the Araile. You were always fun to fight, and I’m really bummed I didn’t kill you during that last fight we had. I think I got you once alone, and Felgaire and I nailed you?

Nardin: I hope the immortals catch your link-dropping ass. Oh, and funny how you don’t stick around to be the only Scion. Take a lesson from Viornsra and Kurben.

WARLOCK:

Felgaire: I don’t need to say anything that hasn’t already been said. We kicked ass together, but it was more because we were both competant killers, and not that shaman/invoker is a magnificent combo.

Aubrey: Good times good times. You were always willing to help me out. Thanks for teaching me the catacombs!

Trien: I can’t say anything really bad, but you always kind of let me down when I needed you. Anyways, good luck!

Karithia: I really liked you, I just didn’t think that Faelmort had much in common with you. You’re a very good player in every way. You also made me want to play an arcane. Maybe I will.

Dyliona: You seem like a very knowledgeable person. I wish we could have spent more time together, I think I would have learned a lot from you. You taught me where to get the amulet of Ravenkind, and a something “very nice” nearby. Thanks!

Trienglir and Enfen: You guys are cool. Good ranking with you.

Reliviani: Remember how we talked about all the slaying we were going to do? A shame you never ranked!

NEXUS:

Divox: You have a rough life, and I respect you for living it. Good luck!

ENTROPY:
(My third favorite cabal)

Grollaski: Always fun hanging around with you. You’re a pretty decent baron. I’m still cracking up that you posted your password on Dio’s forum! Drunken bastard. Hee hee.

HERALD:

You guys are my second favorite cabal. I didn’t know any of you except that one young healer at the very end. I don’t remember your name, but I thought you were good. I was actually going to start stopping by to see you.

BATTLE:

Goapa: I liked watching you kill Vio. Thanks for grabbing some of my stuff. Oh ##### THAT’s the other time Viornsra killed me!

Elshadrial: Faelmort did not see a distinction in attacking because of being blood thirsty and typing murder. Sorta sorry you died though.

Mobongo: You were kind of cool that day in the wastes. You know, when I gave you the bardiche?

Loborguz: I think I was starting to crack into you a bit. Dunno though.

Tribunals I never saw.

NONE:

Tiasharel! You were my bestest little buddy. I really hope you stick it out and make it into Maran. Shokai can attest to the many times I bugged him to induct you. You’re not the greatest Pker, but you rp is sound. I enjoyed every moment with you.

Puelvelol: I can’t believe that that certain someone accused us of being a perma-group. I was laughing my ass off that time that I OUTDRANK YOU (bitch.) You’re a sound character, and fun to be with. Take care of Tiasharel for me? Your another person that makes me sorry I’m deleting. I really thought were going to be the next unstoppable Maran team.

Yathiente: You were very fun to fight. You really screwed me good when you got me in front of the inn. I had to eat some serious crow, but I’m glad you didn’t rub it in too bad. Pretty clever plot that got you killed, huh? You didn’t know I was a schemer too. Muahaha.

If I’ve forgotten you, I’m sorry. Post me a hello and I’ll be sure to respond to it. All in all this was a fun character, but I never fell in love with it. I wrote this before I deleted, and I didn’t have a clue how hard it would be to actually type delete. God, I’m all choked up. I wish I could have done more, but I can’t have CF being a distraction in my life right now. PLEASE email me, everyone. Theetkdbadass@yahoo.com Alright ya’ll, here’s a big ol’ Faelmort quote:

“I hope yer all find da Light, dat I loved so much. Dem dat gut dat Light in der hearts, I pray it burns truly from now until da last age. To dem dat aire o’ da Darkness, I pray ye reform, and if ye do nah reform, I pray fer yer death an’ Eternal Turmoil.”

“To me Maran, I pray ye strike truly, swiftly, and often. May the battle be one in me absence, an’ da line pushed e’er forward.”

“Fare yer all well!”

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(DEL) <MARAN> Faelmort the Holy of Faith [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 03-Jan-02 07:36 AM
Reply RE: (DEL) <MARAN> Faelmort the Holy of Faith, Menzellith (Guest) (Guest), 26-Jan-02 04:09 PM, #34
Reply I think you might have been one of them., Faelmort (Guest) (Guest), 27-Jan-02 04:54 PM, #35
Reply WTF happened...., Sancella (Guest) (Guest), 16-Jan-02 07:30 PM, #33
Reply heh sorry it took me so long..., Viornsra (Guest) (Guest), 07-Jan-02 02:34 PM, #30
Reply RE: heh sorry it took me so long..., Faelmort (Guest) (Guest), 07-Jan-02 04:32 PM, #31
Reply Aw, well damn.., Zardik (Guest) (Guest), 06-Jan-02 01:38 AM, #29
Reply Later, The Arcane Chancellor (Guest) (Guest), 04-Jan-02 03:55 PM, #25
Reply RE: Later, Karithia (Guest) (Guest), 08-Jan-02 07:15 AM, #32
Reply Farewells to Kuhekeeh and Crenshillion:, Faelmort (Guest) (Guest), 04-Jan-02 08:50 AM, #23
Reply silly shaman...., Kuhekeeh (Guest) (Guest), 01-Feb-02 05:40 AM, #36
Reply All my friends are leaving, or dying off..., Gloreinfell (Guest) (Guest), 04-Jan-02 04:18 AM, #17
Reply Bah, I knew I was forgetting a bunch of people., Faelmort (Guest) (Guest), 04-Jan-02 08:24 AM, #18
Reply RE: (DEL) <MARAN> Faelmort the Holy of Faith, Tiasharel (Guest) (Guest), 03-Jan-02 09:25 AM, #7
Reply *sniffle*, Faelmort (Guest) (Guest), 03-Jan-02 10:05 AM, #8
Reply RE: (DEL) <MARAN> Faelmort the Holy of Faith, Theerkla (Guest) (Guest), 03-Jan-02 08:53 AM, #4
Reply That was made on the fly too., Faelmort (Guest) (Guest), 03-Jan-02 09:13 AM, #6
Reply Sure everyone forgets the Healer, Nyrina (Guest) (Guest), 03-Jan-02 08:48 AM, #3
Reply Ooops!, Faelmort (Guest) (Guest), 03-Jan-02 09:11 AM, #5
Reply I forgot these people:, Faelmort (Guest) (Guest), 03-Jan-02 08:36 AM, #2
Reply It's a good thing you remembered..., Player of Lanaulyn (Guest) (Guest), 04-Jan-02 01:41 AM, #16
Reply RE: I forgot these people:, Vynmylak, 04-Jan-02 04:13 PM, #26
Reply *sniff* Bye bye., Faelmort the longwinded (Guest) (Guest), 03-Jan-02 08:30 AM #1
     Reply RE: *sniff* Bye bye., Karithia (Guest) (Guest), 03-Jan-02 11:30 AM, #9
     Reply Hmmm..., Faelmort (Guest) (Guest), 03-Jan-02 11:50 AM, #10
     Reply RE: *sniff* Bye bye., Johan (Guest) (Guest), 03-Jan-02 11:58 AM, #11
     Reply Well..., Faelmort (Guest) (Guest), 04-Jan-02 08:43 AM, #22
     Reply MAN!, Felgaire (Guest) (Guest), 03-Jan-02 01:07 PM, #12
     Reply the bitter orc speaks, Derseklaiet (Guest) (Guest), 03-Jan-02 04:43 PM, #13
     Reply RE: the bitter orc speaks, Faelmort (Guest) (Guest), 04-Jan-02 08:38 AM, #21
     Reply RE: *sniff* Bye bye., Puel (Guest) (Guest), 03-Jan-02 06:51 PM, #14
     Reply I love ya man!, Faelmort (Guest) (Guest), 04-Jan-02 08:34 AM, #20
          Reply RE: I love ya man!, Puel (Guest) (Guest), 04-Jan-02 04:14 PM, #27
               Reply You did not win!, Faelmort (Guest) (Guest), 05-Jan-02 09:23 PM, #28
     Reply Take care pal!, Calradian (Guest) (Guest), 03-Jan-02 09:09 PM, #15
          Reply RE: Take care pal!, Faelmort (Guest) (Guest), 04-Jan-02 08:29 AM, #19
               Reply RE: Take care pal!, Calradian (Guest) (Guest), 04-Jan-02 09:56 AM, #24
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4127 Previous topic | Next topic