Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3598
Show all folders

Kaada (Guest) (Guest)Mon 12-Nov-01 11:43 PM

#3614, "RE: Disagree with you pal."

>And if your fighting in
>the air form, I'm generally
>winning.

Hmm. Doubtful, but I suppose it's up for debate.

>worry about that. There
>is also something else about
>it that would prevent this
>tactic, but I'll let that
>go for now. I'm still
>playing you know.

Just tell me when you die. You know you want to screw over all those other assassins.

>I would absolutely rather fight the
>tiger than the panther that
>you had.

This confuses me. Sure the old panther was slightly superior to the tiger in raw fighting ability. But pounce? Fear the pounce. Start trying to dust me? I'm going tiger every time. Figure I get at least an extra 2 rounds per dust compared to what I'd get if I shaped panther.

Plus, with panther you have an easy way to get away: just run. Sure I could go osprey and chase, but with the lag from all that shifting you'd be able to get away easily. Tiger gives the shifter the one thing he lacks - the ability to prolong combat (against classes that can't cast/commune word of recall).

And yes, there most definitely was a change. Panther's dodging ability (from typing "skills") went from "excellent" to "average". I think there's one rating in between those two, so it actually dropped two levels.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <None> Kaada the Heroine of Alteration [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 12-Nov-01 04:16 PM
Reply I remember...., Teeka/Astillian (Guest) (Guest), 14-Nov-01 04:48 PM, #15
Reply RE: I remember...., Kaada (Guest) (Guest), 14-Nov-01 06:58 PM, #16
Reply Kaada!, Zardik (Guest) (Guest), 13-Nov-01 05:12 PM, #14
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Kaada the Heroine of Alteration, Raiztelan (Guest) (Guest), 13-Nov-01 02:51 AM, #11
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Kaada the Heroine of Alteration, Aeligrah (Guest) (Guest), 13-Nov-01 03:04 AM, #13
Reply Okay, I've been waiting a week to write this damn thing..., Kaada (Guest) (Guest), 12-Nov-01 06:33 PM, #1
     Reply Fine, be that way!, Loborguz (Guest) (Guest), 12-Nov-01 06:54 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Fine, be that way!, Kaada (Guest) (Guest), 12-Nov-01 10:57 PM, #7
          Reply Disagree with you pal., Loborguz (Guest) (Guest), 12-Nov-01 11:18 PM, #8
               Reply RE: Disagree with you pal., Kaada (Guest) (Guest), 12-Nov-01 11:43 PM #9
     Reply RE: Okay, I've been waiting a week to write this damn t..., Dohmineh (Guest) (Guest), 12-Nov-01 07:55 PM, #3
     Reply RE: Okay, I've been waiting a week to write this damn t..., Kaada (Guest) (Guest), 12-Nov-01 10:37 PM, #6
     Reply hmmmm...., Lei (Guest) (Guest), 12-Nov-01 09:52 PM, #4
     Reply RE: hmmmm...., Kaada (Guest) (Guest), 12-Nov-01 10:33 PM, #5
          Reply h-elf ranger, Kasimir (Guest) (Guest), 13-Nov-01 12:15 AM, #10
     Reply RE: Okay, I've been waiting a week to write this damn t..., Raktorden (Guest) (Guest), 13-Nov-01 02:55 AM, #12
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3598 Previous topic | Next topic