Subject: "RE: (DEL) Kareza the Ranger Hero, Intrepid Explorer" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3506
Show all folders

Kareza (Guest) (Guest)Fri 26-Oct-01 06:40 AM

#3518, "RE: (DEL) Kareza the Ranger Hero, Intrepid Explorer"

Our trip into Kiadana was great. We were so very damn
close to death once in there, but came out victorious

Going in there and getting my hands on the "burning spear"
was one of my top goals with Kareza, and I did that with you,
just too bad the spear crumbled shortly after.

I am very unsure how to get a no_drop, no_rem and rot_death
weapon from a mob, hehe. I wonder if it can be done at all.

Take care and go for Lieutenant. Before I recieved my quest
from Jugynheim I had told him I would accept position as
Lieutenant if offered, and I was hoping I'd get the chance
when I got the quest. But after 500 hours, my time was just used
up.

I think you will make a good one, and Suil' is a strong captain.

>I'll miss ya, Kitty. Ya
>were always fun ta have
>around, and for sure were
>always good ta have in
>a fight. Hope ta
>see ya again.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <SYLVAN> Kareza the Ranger Hero, Intrepid Explore... [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 25-Oct-01 11:45 AM
Reply My old comrade, Oddjob, 27-Oct-01 08:50 AM, #12
Reply RE: My old comrade, Kareza (Guest) (Guest), 27-Oct-01 12:15 PM, #13
Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Kareza the Ranger Hero, Intrepid Exp..., Suilvanum (Guest) (Guest), 25-Oct-01 02:43 PM, #3
Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Kareza the Ranger Hero, Intrepid Exp..., Kareza (Guest) (Guest), 25-Oct-01 12:15 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Kareza the Ranger Hero, Intrepid Exp..., Charqua (Guest) (Guest), 25-Oct-01 02:36 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Kareza the Ranger Hero, Intrepid Exp..., Rali (Guest) (Guest), 25-Oct-01 07:43 PM, #4
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Kareza the Ranger Hero, Intrepid Exp..., Kareza (Guest) (Guest), 26-Oct-01 06:40 AM #9
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Kareza the Ranger Hero, Intrepid Exp..., Yazaulyzt (Guest) (Guest), 25-Oct-01 10:10 PM, #5
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Kareza the Ranger Hero, Intrepid Exp..., Kareza (Guest) (Guest), 26-Oct-01 02:14 AM, #6
          Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Kareza the Ranger Hero, Intrepid Exp..., Graham/ Khrun (Guest) (Guest), 26-Oct-01 05:59 AM, #7
               Reply RE: Ambush, spears and such, Kareza (Guest) (Guest), 26-Oct-01 06:29 AM, #8
                    Reply RE: Ambush, spears and such, Graham (Guest) (Guest), 26-Oct-01 08:15 AM, #11
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Kareza the Ranger Hero, Intrepid Exp..., Uller (Guest) (Guest), 26-Oct-01 07:22 AM, #10
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3506 Previous topic | Next topic