Subject: "RE: Well Hmph..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #34644
Show all folders

AmarantheFri 28-Jan-05 11:15 PM
Member since 17th Mar 2003
536 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#34698, "RE: Well Hmph..."
Edited on Fri 28-Jan-05 11:16 PM

Glad you enjoyed the character and the cabal, and sorry we didn't get a chance to interact more in your character's later life. You're right.. our hours (and my recent schedule) did not mesh well, and your lack of getting tattooed really had nothing to do with my opinion of the character.. just circumstances. As it was I felt pretty bad about taking so long to tattoo a vocal and dedicated follower like Aesrira and I ended up altering the way I normally tattoo for her, and I may revisit changing, or at least being more flexible, about the way I approach tattoo seekers in the future, as I just don't have the consistent availablity I did in years past.

Hopefully we'll see you back in the 'Fields soon, perhaps even as an Outlander again.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Tiriundrun Thistlebane the Fo... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 26-Jan-05 06:44 PM
Reply Well Hmph..., Tiriundrun (Guest), 26-Jan-05 10:16 PM, #2
Reply Tiri, Drahke (Guest), 27-Jan-05 04:37 AM, #3
Reply Brother Tiri!, Aesrira (Guest), 28-Jan-05 02:07 PM, #4
Reply Guessing shifter forms is fun, DurNominator, 28-Jan-05 02:17 PM, #5
     Reply RE: Guessing shifter forms is fun, Tiriundrun (Guest), 28-Jan-05 04:38 PM, #6
Reply RE: Well Hmph..., Amaranthe, 28-Jan-05 11:16 PM #7
Reply Awww, why damnit, I enjoyed your character...nt, Karashin (Guest), 26-Jan-05 07:40 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #34644 Previous topic | Next topic