Subject: "Brother Tiri!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #34644
Show all folders

Aesrira (Guest)Fri 28-Jan-05 02:07 PM

#34687, "Brother Tiri!"

This was a hard goodbye to write, mainly because I liked Tiri so much. I thought you played a solid priest. I remember those talks on the Coven well. I really liked how you took the whole plant cycle and just ran with it. Aesrira likes to look at it from the beasts but seeing it from the opposite side of the coin was very interesting and particularly appropriate coming from a druid. I especially liked your treant story. Nicely done.

You know, your directly responsible for me getting my major forms. I was kinda in a rut and having a hard time getting a group together, then BAMN Tiri to the rescue! It made for a few long hunts but as a player I appreciated it. I especially liked our little guessing games each time I got near. Is she a goose? No, no, a snake! Wait, she's an Armadillo, thick-headed and all!

Then with the ranking came all the raiding and retieving. It was great having you at my side. I never worried at all. Your healing was always there just when I needed it.

Anyway, Great Character. Lota fun. Can't wait to see you in the fields again.

Aesrira

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Tiriundrun Thistlebane the Fo... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 26-Jan-05 06:44 PM
Reply Well Hmph..., Tiriundrun (Guest), 26-Jan-05 10:16 PM, #2
Reply Tiri, Drahke (Guest), 27-Jan-05 04:37 AM, #3
Reply Brother Tiri!, Aesrira (Guest), 28-Jan-05 02:07 PM #4
Reply Guessing shifter forms is fun, DurNominator, 28-Jan-05 02:17 PM, #5
     Reply RE: Guessing shifter forms is fun, Tiriundrun (Guest), 28-Jan-05 04:38 PM, #6
Reply RE: Well Hmph..., Amaranthe, 28-Jan-05 11:16 PM, #7
Reply Awww, why damnit, I enjoyed your character...nt, Karashin (Guest), 26-Jan-05 07:40 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #34644 Previous topic | Next topic