Subject: "Tiri" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #34644
Show all folders

Drahke (Guest)Thu 27-Jan-05 04:37 AM

#34661, "Tiri"

Thank you for the kind words. I assure you the pleasure was all mine

I was kinda stuck at level 35 and going nowhere and I see this woodelf druid at level 26. Hey, it is worth talking to him. A possible group mate. Too bad we can't actually group. But we found a bridge and I immediately liked you. You had a lot of small neat touches going for you. I enjoyed all the groups up through the thirties to the early forties.

It was a shame that our playing times didn't mesh after I was actually inducted. We only saw each other one or two times. And Drahke never experienced that branch party

From what I have seen I agree with you that druids seem very well rounded. Perhaps one day I will try one myself, but so far the empowerment process has kept me away from priests in general.

Have fun.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Tiriundrun Thistlebane the Fo... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 26-Jan-05 06:44 PM
Reply Well Hmph..., Tiriundrun (Guest), 26-Jan-05 10:16 PM, #2
Reply Tiri, Drahke (Guest), 27-Jan-05 04:37 AM #3
Reply Brother Tiri!, Aesrira (Guest), 28-Jan-05 02:07 PM, #4
Reply Guessing shifter forms is fun, DurNominator, 28-Jan-05 02:17 PM, #5
     Reply RE: Guessing shifter forms is fun, Tiriundrun (Guest), 28-Jan-05 04:38 PM, #6
Reply RE: Well Hmph..., Amaranthe, 28-Jan-05 11:16 PM, #7
Reply Awww, why damnit, I enjoyed your character...nt, Karashin (Guest), 26-Jan-05 07:40 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #34644 Previous topic | Next topic