Subject: "RE: (DEL) Cronin the Ranger Hero, Conscience of the Glade" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3424
Show all folders

Charqua (Guest) (Guest)Thu 25-Oct-01 02:58 PM

#3426, "RE: (DEL) Cronin the Ranger Hero, Conscience of the Glade"

*L* I'm starting to realize I havn't had very many chars get above level 25...total of 3 I think, charqua included...
Anyways, sorry I didn't see you much ic...the only times I did, was while the cabal was being raided...and it always amused me how we could always get killed by the same people at the same time. But, good luck, and it's been fun...

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <SYLVAN> Cronin the Ranger Hero, Conscience of th... [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 22-Oct-01 02:59 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Cronin the Ranger Hero, Conscience o..., Suilvanum (Guest) (Guest), 25-Oct-01 06:06 PM, #7
Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Cronin the Ranger Hero, Conscience o..., Charqua (Guest) (Guest), 25-Oct-01 02:58 PM #6
Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Cronin the Ranger Hero, Conscience o..., Nivek (Guest) (Guest), 22-Oct-01 03:19 PM, #1
     Reply Oops, Nivek (Guest) (Guest), 22-Oct-01 03:45 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Cronin the Ranger Hero, Conscience o..., Paelnor (Guest), 24-Oct-01 03:51 PM, #3
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Cronin the Ranger Hero, Conscience o..., Ezelhecil (Guest) (Guest), 24-Oct-01 08:20 PM, #4
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Cronin the Ranger Hero, Conscience o..., Nivek (Guest) (Guest), 24-Oct-01 08:28 PM, #5
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Cronin the Ranger Hero, Conscience o..., Uller (Guest) (Guest), 26-Oct-01 07:29 AM, #8
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3424 Previous topic | Next topic