Subject: "RE: (DEL) Mesernyk the Hero of Alteration" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3187
Show all folders

Mesernyk the Unappreciated pawn of the Scion Cabal (Guest)Wed 10-Oct-01 03:25 PM

#3196, "RE: (DEL) Mesernyk the Hero of Alteration"

note + I really dont have the time to put into this game anymore. When you go to
note + sleep and you dream about cf, its a sad thing indeed. Other than me doing
note + ##### in school, turning down weekend rompings, and being broke just to lay
note + the smack down on that no good pansy goodie-too-shoo, when I think about it,
note + it is a waste of time. Har har har. Ill probaly end up coming back some time
note + or another cause im an addict and those scottish blokes tend to pursuade me
note + to do things, but till than Im gonna try to get back on the right track.
note + Plus, I only rolled this char cause I saw Illvenristo raiding with Ultoiup,
note + and I wanted to lay the smacka down on him, and I made him delete when I
note + looted his phat set. Goal Accomplished. Har har har!
note +
note + Imms: Valguarnera nodded at me once, that was the most positive interaction
note + I've had in seven years of this mud. I'de still like to know what you thought
note + of Mesernyk, as this was one of the first chars I actually tried to do some
note + hardcore hard rping with.
note +
note + Scions:
note + Deuras: Double vuln, you got guts =P Always loved you cause you would snare
note + and be my biatch =P
note +
note + Nkhirath: Har har har, never gonna get it, never gonna get it, never gonna
note + get it.
note +
note + Halisstra: Newbie?
note +
note + Iillien: Newbie?
note +
note + Karnavex: Best roleplaying ive seen in a long long time.
note +
note + Brotmin: May just be me, but you seemed to start showing up when we got in
note + power again.
note +
note + Mahbofh: You seem a lot smarter than the drow conjie we had.
note +
note + Phaistus: *pulls on Phaistus' robe with a crooked limb.*
note +
note + Zhetzasis: *pulls on Zhetzasis' robe with a crooked limb.*
note +
note + All the rest of you.. *sigh* What happened to my lil biatches that would
note + bring me gear? hehehehe.
note +
note + Warlocks:
note + Kaada: *snickers* Stupid mongoose ruined my kill in Galadon today. I found
note + you more annoying than dangerous, I was talking in Irc when you killed me in
note + the fortress that one time. Still a fun char though.
note +
note + Rest of you I could care less about, just more meat in the
note + Wijke-meat-grinding machine.
note +
note + Servants:
note + There was only one servant I respected, who i beat the snot out of at the inn
note + a bit back, think it was Ashrum? Didnt respect him for pk elite powaz! But
note + for his servant rp.
note +
note + Maran:
note + co wrath;!;!;!;!
note + With the right gear and full protections, I beat the snot out of a lot of ya.
note +
note +
note + Sylvan:
note + Har har har har har har har har hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo. Not so tough now are ya?
note +
note +
note + Ragers:
note + call 'bloodthirst';flurry mesernyk;!
note + =( Bug? Seemed ridiculous to me.
note + Goapa: Annoying terd, if you cant beat them, steal them blind?
note + Manarei: Yea big woop, assassinate;flee.
note + Loborguz and Nerylana: hehehe, knew you might have been there Lob, fun
note + anyways.
note +
note + Heralds: Heralds who?
note +
note + Scarab: Lokaoan, I killed you with Ultoiup, and I killed you with Mesernyk,
note + was fun. =P
note +
note + Entropy: Serramanna dont know if your in here still, but keep on truckin.
note +
note + Nexus: Har har har, I Ownz U!
note +
note + Tribunal: Waste of space.
note +
note + Everyone Else:
note + Padgett: Waste of mud-space.
note +
note + *flexes* "Spoon!"
note + To all my Victims: You were killed by the awesome Wijke machine, you never
note + had a prayer. I would like to thank my great mentor Jhyrbian, he taught me
note + everything I know. Hes my hero, I think I love him.
note +
note + P.S. If I talked I would have layed some serious smack down, instead of the
note + occasional smack down. Could have used vent, or made sounds over the cb or in
note + replys, but I thought that would cheapen the experience. Anywho laters.
note +

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(DEL) <SCION> Mesernyk the Hero of Alteration [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 10-Oct-01 03:04 PM
Reply well honestly...., Jasmin (Guest) (Guest), 11-Oct-01 07:46 AM, #28
Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Mesernyk the Hero of Alteration, Karnavex (Guest) (Guest), 10-Oct-01 06:34 PM, #21
Reply Duuuude thats the same way I pictured him too! n/t, Another observer (Guest) (Guest), 10-Oct-01 11:02 PM, #26
Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Mesernyk the Hero of Alteration, Cordelia (Guest) (Guest), 10-Oct-01 04:11 PM, #5
Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Mesernyk the Hero of Alteration, Mesernyk (Guest) (Guest), 10-Oct-01 04:15 PM, #6
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Mesernyk the Hero of Alteration, Vladamir (Guest) (Guest), 10-Oct-01 06:08 PM, #17
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Mesernyk the Hero of Alteration, Oaken (Guest) (Guest), 14-Oct-01 07:04 PM, #33
     Reply Ganged banged by 4 scions and Mesernyk calls it an easy..., Cordelia (Guest) (Guest), 14-Oct-01 06:08 PM, #32
Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Mesernyk the Hero of Alteration, Mesernyk the Unappreciated pawn of the Scion Cabal (Guest), 10-Oct-01 03:25 PM #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Mesernyk the Hero of Alteration, Mesernyk (Guest) (Guest), 10-Oct-01 03:26 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Mesernyk the Hero of Alteration, Kay's player (Guest) (Guest), 10-Oct-01 04:43 PM, #10
          Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Mesernyk the Hero of Alteration, Mesernyk (Guest) (Guest), 10-Oct-01 04:56 PM, #12
          Reply About dying twice.., An Arcane (Guest) (Guest), 10-Oct-01 05:00 PM, #13
               Reply RE: About dying twice.., Kay (Guest) (Guest), 10-Oct-01 05:32 PM, #16
     Reply You rat fink bastard!!, Phaistus (Guest) (Guest), 10-Oct-01 04:04 PM, #3
     Reply RE: You rat fink bastard!!, Mesernyk (Guest) (Guest), 10-Oct-01 04:07 PM, #4
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Mesernyk the Hero of Alteration, Karithia (Guest) (Guest), 10-Oct-01 04:20 PM, #7
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Mesernyk the Hero of Alteration, Mesernyk (Guest) (Guest), 10-Oct-01 04:25 PM, #8
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Mesernyk the Hero of Alteration, Kaada (Guest) (Guest), 10-Oct-01 04:33 PM, #9
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Mesernyk the Hero of Alteration, Mesernyk (Guest) (Guest), 10-Oct-01 05:01 PM, #14
          Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Mesernyk the Hero of Alteration, Grolgthus (Guest) (Guest), 10-Oct-01 06:16 PM, #18
          Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Mesernyk the Hero of Alteration, Mesernyk (Guest) (Guest), 10-Oct-01 06:25 PM, #19
          Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Mesernyk the Hero of Alteration, Grolgthus (Guest) (Guest), 10-Oct-01 11:00 PM, #25
          Reply Gotta agree there., Yazaulyzt (Guest) (Guest), 10-Oct-01 09:14 PM, #23
               Reply err..thats directed at Mesernyk..not you GRolg(n/t), Yazaulyzt (Guest) (Guest), 11-Oct-01 11:49 AM, #30
          Reply Whatever., Goapa! (Guest) (Guest), 10-Oct-01 06:31 PM, #20
          Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Mesernyk the Hero of Alteration, Kaada (Guest) (Guest), 10-Oct-01 09:17 PM, #24
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Mesernyk the Hero of Alteration, Mahbofh (Guest) (Guest), 10-Oct-01 04:44 PM, #11
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Mesernyk the Hero of Alteration, Mesernyk (Guest) (Guest), 10-Oct-01 05:04 PM, #15
     Reply Oh poop., Jeuda (Guest) (Guest), 10-Oct-01 06:39 PM, #22
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Mesernyk the Hero of Alteration, Minyar, 10-Oct-01 11:23 PM, #27
     Reply Mixed feelings, Johan (Guest) (Guest), 11-Oct-01 11:31 AM, #29
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Mesernyk the Hero of Alteration, Ashrum (Guest) (Guest), 11-Oct-01 01:34 PM, #31
     Reply ..., Mhirrogom (Guest) (Guest), 17-Oct-01 03:15 PM, #34
          Reply RE: ..., Mesernyk (Guest) (Guest), 17-Oct-01 06:17 PM, #35
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3187 Previous topic | Next topic