Subject: "RE: (DEL) Vastineau the Invoker Hero, Marked for Death in Dis" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3041
Show all folders

Ezelhecil (Guest) (Guest)Tue 02-Oct-01 04:20 PM

#3044, "RE: (DEL) Vastineau the Invoker Hero, Marked for Death in Dis"

>Ezehecil - I know you must
>be getting tired and I
>feel bad about leaving the
>invoker stuff all up to
>you.
-Heh, and here I thought I could go on a vacation soon *wink* But really.. It was fun to have another invoker around to talk with and try and figure out the all the shields for an invoker. At first I thought you were just another character, however you really began to shine the longer you were around. Sorry to hear about your deletion and good luck with your next.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <SYLVAN> Vastineau the Invoker Hero, Marked for D... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 30-Sep-01 05:28 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Vastineau the Invoker Hero, Marked f..., Korthalos (Guest) (Guest), 05-Oct-01 08:03 PM, #11
Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Vastineau the Invoker Hero, Marked f..., Vastineau (Guest) (Guest), 30-Sep-01 05:53 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Vastineau the Invoker Hero, Marked f..., terenvil (Guest) (Guest), 01-Oct-01 09:47 AM, #2
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Vastineau the Invoker Hero, Marked f..., Charqua (Guest) (Guest), 26-Oct-01 11:38 AM, #12
     Reply *sniff* That's sad., Paelnor (Guest), 01-Oct-01 04:08 PM, #3
     Reply RE: *sniff* That's sad., Vastineau (Guest) (Guest), 02-Oct-01 06:34 PM, #10
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Vastineau the Invoker Hero, Marked f..., Jugynheim (Guest) (Guest), 01-Oct-01 05:44 PM, #4
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Vastineau the Invoker Hero, Marked f..., Vastineau (Guest) (Guest), 02-Oct-01 06:28 PM, #9
     Reply Uh, "Note Remove" ?, ArChaos (Guest) (Guest), 02-Oct-01 12:19 AM, #5
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Vastineau the Invoker Hero, Marked f..., Illvenristo (Guest), 02-Oct-01 04:13 AM, #6
     Reply Farewell, Yazaulyzt (Guest) (Guest), 02-Oct-01 02:43 PM, #7
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Vastineau the Invoker Hero, Marked f..., Ezelhecil (Guest) (Guest), 02-Oct-01 04:20 PM #8
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3041 Previous topic | Next topic