Subject: "(DEL) <SYLVAN> Vastineau the Invoker Hero, Marked for D..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3041
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 30-Sep-01 05:28 PM
Member since 07th Jun 2024
16911 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3041, "(DEL) Vastineau the Invoker Hero, Marked for Death in Dis"

Sun Sep 30 19:26:34 2001

11 o''clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of the Heat on the Theran calendar Vastineau perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:invoker
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:SYLVAN, the Sylvan Warders
Hours:346
PK Ratio:20% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Vastineau the Invoker Hero, Marked f..., Korthalos (Guest) (Guest), 05-Oct-01 08:03 PM, #11
Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Vastineau the Invoker Hero, Marked f..., Vastineau (Guest) (Guest), 30-Sep-01 05:53 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Vastineau the Invoker Hero, Marked f..., terenvil (Guest) (Guest), 01-Oct-01 09:47 AM, #2
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Vastineau the Invoker Hero, Marked f..., Charqua (Guest) (Guest), 26-Oct-01 11:38 AM, #12
     Reply *sniff* That's sad., Paelnor (Guest), 01-Oct-01 04:08 PM, #3
     Reply RE: *sniff* That's sad., Vastineau (Guest) (Guest), 02-Oct-01 06:34 PM, #10
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Vastineau the Invoker Hero, Marked f..., Jugynheim (Guest) (Guest), 01-Oct-01 05:44 PM, #4
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Vastineau the Invoker Hero, Marked f..., Vastineau (Guest) (Guest), 02-Oct-01 06:28 PM, #9
     Reply Uh, "Note Remove" ?, ArChaos (Guest) (Guest), 02-Oct-01 12:19 AM, #5
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Vastineau the Invoker Hero, Marked f..., Illvenristo (Guest), 02-Oct-01 04:13 AM, #6
     Reply Farewell, Yazaulyzt (Guest) (Guest), 02-Oct-01 02:43 PM, #7
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Vastineau the Invoker Hero, Marked f..., Ezelhecil (Guest) (Guest), 02-Oct-01 04:20 PM, #8

Korthalos (Guest) (Guest)Fri 05-Oct-01 08:03 PM

#3042, "RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Vastineau the Invoker Hero, Marked f..."
In response to Reply #0

Damn Dude, I'm going to miss you. There are few things more
deadly then having a competant invoker at your side, and I
will admit, you were competant. Its really a shame you had to
go out like that. Was hoping to actually get some shields and
see if you could find your lady friend again. Seems like a
lot of the people I considered friends are leaving me, now what
will I do when I have no one asking for me to slow them down...
And why did you have to lose that PoP before giving it to me!
Damn you!

Sincerly,
Your buddy Korth

Vastineau (Guest) (Guest)Sun 30-Sep-01 05:53 PM

#3043, "RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Vastineau the Invoker Hero, Marked f..."
In response to Reply #0

Sorry about this guys. I did something really stupid and had nothing to do with being illegal. I had rolled up another character and started something that I had every intention of really putting forth a huge effort. I sent a scroll with that character the other day, but signed it as Vastineau. *kicks self extremely hard* I know, it is funny in a way, but none the less, I am the type of player who doesn't accept making stupid mistakes. So, basically I screwed myself over from two aspects. And since I was seeking empowerment with the other character, every imm knows who I was and who I was praying too, even though only that Imm would have gotten the post. But, I would not expect any Imm to accept a note signed by the wrong character.

Just a few farewells.

Sylvan - I was one of those invokers who was more intent on protecting than hurting as my pk ratio shows. Although, the last few days against the villagers hurt that more than any one else.

Jugynheim - I am so terribly sorry to do this to you most of all. You did a real good job as the leader and I always felt better seeing you around, and you are around a lot.

Illvenristo - Punk!

Saldradien - Thank you for inducting me at level 11. I watched a lot of people come and go and always felt like I was included.

Ezehecil - I know you must be getting tired and I feel bad about leaving the invoker stuff all up to you.

Other warders of note are Cronin, Paelnor and Lingridan. I spent some decent times around you guys, albeit too few.

Korthalos and Lor, you guys are the future of the warders and it looks pretty bright.

Fortress - Trianna, Selfren, Serrina, Serhanin, Tibaloa. Too bad we screwed up in hell.

Scions - Iillien...how you were able to walk into me while I was trying to catch you on fire every time as an alligator will baffle me to no end. Halisstra, I give you credit for spending time around when the odds were hopelessly against you. The rest of you I didnt really know all that much.

Ragers - Only had a few rough run ins with you there at the end.

Tribunal - Yes, those were my noxious and incendiary clouds in Galadon, not Halisstra's.

Entropy - Only knew one of you, and we only had one trip to hell.

Immortals - Just keep doing what you are doing and CF will continue to be the best mud about. To the imm I sent that post to and signed as Vastineau, how was I doing until I screwed up?

For those of you I forgot, it wasn't intentional, just really pissed at myself right now.

terenvil (Guest) (Guest)Mon 01-Oct-01 09:47 AM

#3052, "RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Vastineau the Invoker Hero, Marked f..."
In response to Reply #1

sure everyone forgets us... I nexians... nexian. well so what theres only one or maybe 3 of us total but somebody should aknowledge we still extist ehh? i remember when ya killed my bat with a cone fo cold, had you not moved from emerald right after ya would have been toast cause as soon as I unghosted i was looking everywhere for you wil shields from burtykin. The way i killed ya the first time in the clouds was a little cheap but hey you were my first kill! Hope ya had fun you sylvans are always cameleoned no fun for little gnomies like me to try and pester you!

Charqua (Guest) (Guest)Fri 26-Oct-01 11:38 AM

#3053, "RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Vastineau the Invoker Hero, Marked f..."
In response to Reply #2

*LOL* I remember that death...I showed up right afterwards and found out he blasted you with one spell! I laughed my ass off...never heard of anything like that aside from powerword kill which doesn't count...

But, Vasti! Gonna miss ya! *L* You were amusing to say the least, and I could always count on being entertained while around...heh...anyways...best of luck with the next one...

Charqua, the oft forgotten warder

PS- *L* How the hell you sign the wrong name?!?!?! (almost signed a note with llylgamen when I first started charqua...so I know how easy it is...)

Paelnor (Guest)Mon 01-Oct-01 04:08 PM

#3050, "*sniff* That's sad."
In response to Reply #1

I never used to like you. When I met you, I thought "Oh great, an Ezelhecil wannabe." Seriously though, as we talked and fought I grew to like you alot. Then you and Illvenristo teamed up to show me and Charqua what magic 'really' was, it got more fun. You're quality cream, knowing stuff, willing to learn, and everything nice. I'm sad we never got to finish that quest...I doubt I'll EVER get to the bottom of it now. You, me, and Sadrien..oh yah, what a team! (We were more far off than could be described in words about a few things)

As for what happened with your other character...I feel for you. That sucks ultimato. Good luck with your next character, and don't forget to read over your notes before you send them.

"Things will never be the same, but who can stop that?"
-Paelnor, ranger third class, beneath Kiac and Flontinot.

Vastineau (Guest) (Guest)Tue 02-Oct-01 06:34 PM

#3051, "RE: *sniff* That's sad."
In response to Reply #3

Yeah, I can understand that. Sometimes the angles are hard to do something different, but I really wanted to watch Ezehecil to learn a bit more from him to make me a little tougher for fighting, but there was always more to do than just fight. It was really frustrating after all of that spamming to have to delete the way I did, but it was my own fault and even though I could have probably kept playing, that would just be piss poor and I won't do that. An invoker in warders can be nasty at times, but, not until all the spells are learned and the good ones are mastered, which at this time I still hadn't achieved.

Jugynheim (Guest) (Guest)Mon 01-Oct-01 05:44 PM

#3048, "RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Vastineau the Invoker Hero, Marked f..."
In response to Reply #1

Was always curious about what might happen had we returned to hell and made it to Dis again. Though I don't/didn't expect to be going again. Just frustrating. You were a good warder and still had my eye for lieutenant but started showing up less or at least less time that coincided with my own. It's sad how a simple slip-up like that can ruin so much. Hate to see all that spamming at the pond go to waste. *wink* Good luck on the next and rest easy Vastineau.
Ju-gynheim

Vastineau (Guest) (Guest)Tue 02-Oct-01 06:28 PM

#3049, "RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Vastineau the Invoker Hero, Marked f..."
In response to Reply #4

Every once in awhile work has to come first as well. So my time away the past few days wasn't do to the new character, but I own my own business and landed a few huge accounts lately and it has kept me very busy. There is definately more room for warder stuff, and I am really disappointed I didnt do more with hell.

ArChaos (Guest) (Guest)Tue 02-Oct-01 12:19 AM

#3047, "Uh, "Note Remove" ?"
In response to Reply #1

Depending on how long after the fact that you noticed you could have just taken back your note.

(in case you didn't already know)

Illvenristo (Guest)Tue 02-Oct-01 04:13 AM

#3046, "RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Vastineau the Invoker Hero, Marked f..."
In response to Reply #1

>Sorry about this guys. I
>did something really stupid and
>had nothing to do with
>being illegal. I had
>rolled up another character and
>started something that I had
>every intention of really putting
>forth a huge effort.
>I sent a scroll with
>that character the other day,
>but signed it as Vastineau.
>*kicks self extremely hard*
>I know, it is funny
>in a way, but none
>the less, I am the
>type of player who doesn't
>accept making stupid mistakes.
>So, basically I screwed myself
>over from two aspects.
>And since I was seeking
>empowerment with the other character,
>every imm knows who I
>was and who I was
>praying too, even though only
>that Imm would have gotten
>the post. But, I
>would not expect any Imm
>to accept a note signed
>by the wrong character.
>
>Just a few farewells.
>
>Sylvan - I was one of
>those invokers who was more
>intent on protecting than hurting
>as my pk ratio shows.
> Although, the last few
>days against the villagers hurt
>that more than any one
>else.
>
>Jugynheim - I am so terribly
>sorry to do this to
>you most of all.
>You did a real good
>job as the leader and
>I always felt better seeing
>you around, and you are
>around a lot.
>
>Illvenristo - Punk!
>
>Saldradien - Thank you for inducting
>me at level 11.
>I watched a lot of
>people come and go and
>always felt like I was
>included.
>
>Ezehecil - I know you must
>be getting tired and I
>feel bad about leaving the
>invoker stuff all up to
>you.
>
>Other warders of note are Cronin,
>Paelnor and Lingridan. I
>spent some decent times around
>you guys, albeit too few.
>
>
>Korthalos and Lor, you guys are
>the future of the warders
>and it looks pretty bright.
>
>
>Fortress - Trianna, Selfren, Serrina, Serhanin,
>Tibaloa. Too bad we
>screwed up in hell.
>
>Scions - Iillien...how you were able
>to walk into me while
>I was trying to catch
>you on fire every time
>as an alligator will baffle
>me to no end.
>Halisstra, I give you credit
>for spending time around when
>the odds were hopelessly against
>you. The rest of
>you I didnt really know
>all that much.
>
>Ragers - Only had a few
>rough run ins with you
>there at the end.
>
>Tribunal - Yes, those were my
>noxious and incendiary clouds in
>Galadon, not Halisstra's.
>
>Entropy - Only knew one of
>you, and we only had
>one trip to hell.
>
>Immortals - Just keep doing what
>you are doing and CF
>will continue to be the
>best mud about. To
>the imm I sent that
>post to and signed as
>Vastineau, how was I doing
>until I screwed up?
>
>For those of you I forgot,
>it wasn't intentional, just really
>pissed at myself right now.
>

BAH! I drag you into the depths of the Inferno
for a BRAZIER and all you can say is PUNK!...Hehehe
you did a great job.. It was always good to have you
around because I always knew something interesting
was about to go down, either that or you were going
to word me when I poped outta duo... Good luck on Next

From the mind of:
Illvenristo@yahoo.com">Illvenristo Maniollorin

Yazaulyzt (Guest) (Guest)Tue 02-Oct-01 02:43 PM

#3045, "Farewell"
In response to Reply #1

You were the only Sylvan not to spit on my face when I tried to talk....helped me a bit...

I never saw you once you came into my range...Good luck on your next, and YEs..I think your story with the wrong name signed at the bottum is funny...something I would do. *grin*

Ezelhecil (Guest) (Guest)Tue 02-Oct-01 04:20 PM

#3044, "RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Vastineau the Invoker Hero, Marked f..."
In response to Reply #1

>Ezehecil - I know you must
>be getting tired and I
>feel bad about leaving the
>invoker stuff all up to
>you.
-Heh, and here I thought I could go on a vacation soon *wink* But really.. It was fun to have another invoker around to talk with and try and figure out the all the shields for an invoker. At first I thought you were just another character, however you really began to shine the longer you were around. Sorry to hear about your deletion and good luck with your next.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3041 Previous topic | Next topic