Subject: "RE: The snow worm is safe for a while" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #29766
Show all folders

Xaden (Guest)Mon 02-Aug-04 10:43 AM

#29803, "RE: The snow worm is safe for a while"

I liked you much more than you may have known, for multiple reasons. I had plans to make you a veteran of battle but, as you know, that doesn't always work out the way it was planned. As far as your speech was concerned it was annoying as hell to have someone I respected talk to me that way, but the same is for any new commander I suppose. I am sure with a bit more time I will prove my worth to the village. Perhaps you will be around in spirit to see it. For now I will not divulge anything interesting, just that I liked you alot, and good luck on your next.

Xaden Gemforge, Commander of Battle

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Elijsie the Dai Sensei of the Mi... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 31-Jul-04 05:44 PM
Reply The snow worm is safe for a while, Elijsie (Guest), 31-Jul-04 09:38 PM, #1
     Reply RE: The snow worm is safe for a while, Golron (Guest), 31-Jul-04 11:19 PM, #2
     Reply Oh yeah, Elijsie (Guest), 03-Aug-04 12:11 PM, #8
     Reply RE: Thanks for mentioning me., Cadothu, 01-Aug-04 11:53 AM, #3
     Reply RE: The snow worm is safe for a while, Jaded Ranger, 01-Aug-04 10:59 PM, #4
     Reply Ah, definitly will be missing Elijsie, Iborenn (Guest), 02-Aug-04 09:39 AM, #5
     Reply RE: The snow worm is safe for a while, Xaden (Guest), 02-Aug-04 10:43 AM #6
     Reply I thought we had a few decent adventures together., BigJ, 03-Aug-04 10:24 AM, #7
     Reply I fought you a few times, but only when I was prepared., Sargataneos (Guest), 03-Aug-04 12:28 PM, #9
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #29766 Previous topic | Next topic