Subject: "RE: The snow worm is safe for a while" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #29766
Show all folders

Jaded RangerSun 01-Aug-04 10:59 PM
Member since 21st Jul 2004
26 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#29791, "RE: The snow worm is safe for a while"

I really like Elijsie, and I was really looking forward to getting a chance to be by your side. When you asked me to perfect scissor kick, I was sitting with 86% on sweep kick. I got scissor that night and went to sleep, actually feeling accomplished. I have to thank you for giving me some motivation to go spam, I'm real bad about convincing myself to spam. I'm trucking along, but I still haven't bumped into that new commander. For that matter, my times stopped matching Jin's too, so I'm essentially stranded in a sea of imperials looking for a way out...so to speak ;p

Looking forward to your next incarnation, who I probably won't have the luck of meeting. *sigh* Good luck with it.

ps. In the attempt to not get smitten for wondering where all of the BATTLE leaders are when I'm on, I left my name out of this on purpose.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Elijsie the Dai Sensei of the Mi... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 31-Jul-04 05:44 PM
Reply The snow worm is safe for a while, Elijsie (Guest), 31-Jul-04 09:38 PM, #1
     Reply RE: The snow worm is safe for a while, Golron (Guest), 31-Jul-04 11:19 PM, #2
     Reply Oh yeah, Elijsie (Guest), 03-Aug-04 12:11 PM, #8
     Reply RE: Thanks for mentioning me., Cadothu, 01-Aug-04 11:53 AM, #3
     Reply RE: The snow worm is safe for a while, Jaded Ranger, 01-Aug-04 10:59 PM #4
     Reply Ah, definitly will be missing Elijsie, Iborenn (Guest), 02-Aug-04 09:39 AM, #5
     Reply RE: The snow worm is safe for a while, Xaden (Guest), 02-Aug-04 10:43 AM, #6
     Reply I thought we had a few decent adventures together., BigJ, 03-Aug-04 10:24 AM, #7
     Reply I fought you a few times, but only when I was prepared., Sargataneos (Guest), 03-Aug-04 12:28 PM, #9
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #29766 Previous topic | Next topic