Subject: "Is Jinroh still highly active?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #27759
Show all folders

Daurwyn (Guest)Tue 08-Jun-04 11:42 AM

#27775, "Is Jinroh still highly active?"

I used to see him all the time and now I virtually never do, so either his hours shifted, my hours shifted (or both, but not in the same way), or he isn't as active as he was once. (Admittedly I'm not either, so that could also explain why I haven't seen him much.)

The problem to me seems to be that where I once saw Jinroh, Janakt et al, I'm now seeing Adgrizn on his own, often for apparently very long periods of time. It's hard for one player to make a cabal a force to be reckoned with as opposed to being just one player who is dangerous in pk that everyone can avoid as they wish. I think that if there were a few running around again, village would potentially boom as quickly as Jinroh chose. As it is, I get the impression that a lot of players don't want to play villagers when villagers are on the wrong side of the pendulum swing, which is understandable but not too good for the game.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic[DELETED] [BATTLE] Vargal Battarin the Legend of the Ba... [View all] , Var gal (Guest), Tue 08-Jun-04 02:30 AM
Reply Word?, Ayik (Guest), 08-Jun-04 12:01 PM, #8
Reply Well..., KungKRUK (Guest), 08-Jun-04 11:40 AM, #5
Reply Hey, you're welcome. :), Hamashor (Guest), 08-Jun-04 10:58 AM, #4
Reply RE: [DELETED] [BATTLE] Vargal Battarin the Legend of th..., Elijsie (Guest), 08-Jun-04 03:02 AM, #2
Reply Good job, I wished you enjoyed it more, Jin roh (Guest), 08-Jun-04 02:46 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Good job, I wished you enjoyed it more, Hamashor (Guest), 08-Jun-04 10:47 AM, #3
     Reply Is Jinroh still highly active?, Daurwyn (Guest), 08-Jun-04 11:42 AM #6
     Reply Depends how you define "highly active," I guess., Hamashor (Guest), 08-Jun-04 12:09 PM, #9
     Reply Playing times, Jin roh (Guest), 08-Jun-04 07:44 PM, #11
     Reply RE: Good job, I wished you enjoyed it more, Ayik (Guest), 08-Jun-04 11:58 AM, #7
     Reply No way!, Var gal (Guest), 08-Jun-04 03:01 PM, #10
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #27759 Previous topic | Next topic