Subject: "Sorry it toook so long" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #26510
Show all folders

BeroxxusSat 01-May-04 09:28 AM
Member since 25th Apr 2003
180 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#26734, "Sorry it toook so long"

Sorry it took so long for me to reply, but I've been sick this week. Darn you evil pollen!

Any way, I think you did well with Jyslin, which should be obvious since you got my tattoo. You also did very well in combat I might add from watching you fight many times. I'm glad you understood the whole last name thing when I talked to you. In the future, if you feel people are living up to a cabal standard and you are the leader, boot them. That's what leaders do. Sorry you didn't have an Advisor to roll with, but someone quit showing up that I was going to make. Ah well. Best of luck to you.

Beroxxus

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicI'm gone! [View all] , Jyslin (Guest), Mon 26-Apr-04 12:07 AM
Reply Sorry it toook so long, Beroxxus, 01-May-04 09:28 AM #8
Reply RE: I'm gone!, Kazadan (Guest), 30-Apr-04 06:14 AM, #7
Reply I didn't notice this!, Pombe (Guest), 29-Apr-04 10:50 PM, #6
Reply RE: I'm gone!, Nhiala (Guest), 26-Apr-04 04:45 PM, #5
Reply RE: I'm gone!, Rom (Guest), 26-Apr-04 05:34 AM, #3
Reply That went rather fast., Felar Serpent (Guest), 26-Apr-04 04:26 AM, #2
Reply Good battles, strange interactions, learned much, Jin roh (Guest), 26-Apr-04 02:54 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Good battles, strange interactions, learned much, Jyslin (Guest), 26-Apr-04 04:03 PM, #4
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #26510 Previous topic | Next topic