Subject: "Well...." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #26702
Show all folders

Odrirg (Guest)Fri 30-Apr-04 10:59 PM

#26713, "Well...."

**I have the log, might post it after I die, but here is the jist of it**

I solo raid scion. I pick up a mace at their inner.

30-45 mins later, after Grad and a paladin log on...

Grad tells you "how did you get that mace"

reply "I picked it up off the floor when I raided scions."

grad tells you "return it to paladin, it's his"

reply "I'm busy."
(was hunting criminals)

grad tells you "you aren't going to return it?"

reply "Perhaps when I'm not busy, now leave me alone."

Snip to paladin and grad following me from balator to near the Fortress....then surprising the ####e outa me by jumping me, ganging the heck out of me, and taking just about all of my things.

Paladin tells you "This is for being a thief"

snip me with an incredulous expression staring at my computer screen.

Then I explain that killing a lightwalking shaman because I wouldn't return a Mace *RIGHT NOW* might not be the perfect paladinly thing to do....

paladin tells you ....uh...wait...no...we did that because you hunt lightwalking criminals...yeah...AND to teach you to not be a thief.

After that, the only interaction I had with Grad was him trying to say that hunting tribby lightwalkers was a good act....because tribby lightwalkers hunt criminal lightwalkers....or something like that. And Odrirg not really wanting to accept any sort of rationalization that you put forward.

Well, at least Gradaelus was a shining example of "Orderly does not necessarily mean gives two flying rat ****s about the law". Other than that, we never got to interact enough for me to see if you were anything deeper. As a player, I was interested in finding out what made you tick....if it was something role driven or just a pk/eq char. As Odrirg, I just saw you as a traitor to Order and wanted you gone and out of my way.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AGE DEATH) [None] Gradaelus the High Wizard of the Arc... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 30-Apr-04 04:04 PM
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Gradaelus the High Wizard of the..., Blitz (Guest), 02-May-04 06:27 PM, #18
Reply For some reason I really liked you., Glilanthis (Guest), 01-May-04 03:40 PM, #16
Reply I really want to know the explanation., Cerunnir, 01-May-04 12:33 AM, #10
Reply Same reason goodie conjies use gaunts & mephits? nt, A Person (Guest), 01-May-04 12:45 AM, #11
Reply RE: I really want to know the explanation., Sherman (Guest), 01-May-04 01:11 AM, #12
Reply Shawtabbies are neut. Zombies are evil. nt, Vladamir, 01-May-04 04:05 AM, #14
Reply RE: I really want to know the explanation., Isildur, 01-May-04 11:40 AM, #15
Reply Boo!, Therisa (Guest), 30-Apr-04 11:56 PM, #9
Reply Well...., Odrirg (Guest), 30-Apr-04 10:59 PM #8
Reply Grad.., Paladine (Guest), 01-May-04 02:26 AM, #13
Reply Ummm, Hysh (Guest), 02-May-04 07:29 AM, #17
     Reply RE: Ummm, paldine (Guest), 04-May-04 11:00 AM, #20
Reply I liked Gradaelus but..., Baendraa (Guest), 03-May-04 05:34 PM, #19
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Gradaelus the High Wizard of the..., Syedani (Guest), 30-Apr-04 10:09 PM, #7
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Gradaelus the High Wizard of the..., Nhiala (Guest), 30-Apr-04 07:13 PM, #5
Reply Must have it wrong, Nightgauntish (Guest), 30-Apr-04 08:36 PM, #6
Reply Good Riddance, Elijsie (Guest), 30-Apr-04 06:28 PM, #4
Reply Damn..., Silmestria (Guest), 30-Apr-04 06:21 PM, #3
Reply At least the rats didn't get you., Tulvaluthian (Guest), 30-Apr-04 06:06 PM, #2
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Gradaelus the High Wizard of the..., Leesah (Guest), 30-Apr-04 04:41 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #26702 Previous topic | Next topic