Subject: "well goodbye" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #26565
Show all folders

Mulshinay (Guest)Wed 28-Apr-04 11:13 AM

#26665, "well goodbye"

I rolled up mulshinay cause I had never had an invoker get to shields and i wanted to do some exploring. I decided to go sphere magic and follow phaelim and I was very glad I did so.

good byes

Phaelim: do you ever sleep????? Man you are on ALL the time, I loved your religion and I thought it was not too difficult to grasp until I started getting tells from other people constantly asking me hey!!! tell me why I exist. Then I realized that it was more vague to those of us who do not study philosophy. Thanks for all the interaction and I hope that book helps to jump start your library. I know I was sphere magic but I played as a sphere reason more or less, I would like to know your thoughts on mulshinay.

thent: My thief buddy, at low ranks I saw you being a super thief and I thought to myself hey this would be a good allie to have so I started giving you trinkets and we formed a very solid friendship. Told ya you would be kingpin someday

therisa: nice talking with you all those times you are a mean little healer.

tribunal: I joined tribunal for a chance to exercise logic in investigations and for protection while I spammed spells, after a while I just got fed up with the cabal politics. It tries to be too rigid in how all must treat each other without recognizing that goodies and evils just should not get along or show respect to each other. yes they should take commands, but never should they need to show respect for any short of a leader or a god. side note should revise the chain of command to make it tier, city, then level.

Lemath: I am sure you will do a good job as provost, but I can't help but remember our interview when you thought that because I loved magic I would make an excellent villager then you spent like an hour trying to convince me that villagers don't hate magic. It made me laugh but you have def come a long way, and as number of former village leaders I can safely say, yes they all do hate magic

past chars
flaerglum, general of battle, poisoner thief
zashiere, scion, human shaman of beroxus
flarkle, leader of grove, tat by lorhan, chosen of lyristeon
jarsharlax, veteran scout of battle, tat by kastellyn
and now...
mulshnay, ex-tribby, tat by phaelim

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(DELETED) [None] Mulshinay al'restur the Scholar of the... [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 26-Apr-04 05:48 PM
Reply well goodbye, Mulshinay (Guest), 28-Apr-04 11:13 AM #1
     Reply RE: well goodbye, Lemath (Guest), 28-Apr-04 11:43 AM, #2
     Reply RE: well goodbye, Mulshinay (Guest), 29-Apr-04 11:19 AM, #9
     Reply RE: well goodbye, Phaelim (Anonymous), 28-Apr-04 12:50 PM, #3
     Reply thanks, mulshinay (Guest), 29-Apr-04 11:17 AM, #8
          Reply RE: thanks, Phaelim (Anonymous), 29-Apr-04 12:12 PM, #14
               Reply I understand completely., Zef (Guest), 03-May-04 12:51 AM, #18
     Reply RE: well goodbye, That Thent Guy (Guest), 28-Apr-04 04:16 PM, #4
     Reply RE: well goodbye, Mulshinay (Guest), 29-Apr-04 11:20 AM, #10
     Reply I didn't realize that being a leader of sylvan didn't r..., kas, 28-Apr-04 07:34 PM, #5
     Reply RE: I didn't realize that being a leader of sylvan didn..., mulshinay (Guest), 29-Apr-04 11:23 AM, #11
          Reply Gee golly hey I guess I don't know what I'm talking abo..., kas, 29-Apr-04 12:29 PM, #15
               Reply not that this is the place, mulshinay (Guest), 29-Apr-04 12:49 PM, #16
     Reply Goodbye, Therisa (Guest), 28-Apr-04 09:14 PM, #6
     Reply RE: Goodbye, Mulshinay (Guest), 29-Apr-04 11:24 AM, #12
     Reply RE: well goodbye, Aurinius (Guest), 28-Apr-04 10:00 PM, #7
     Reply RE: well goodbye, mulshinay (Guest), 29-Apr-04 11:27 AM, #13
     Reply From enemy to philosophy buddy..., Optomkiptum (Guest), 01-May-04 08:06 PM, #17
     Reply RE: From enemy to philosophy buddy..., mulshinay (Guest), 03-May-04 09:42 AM, #19
     Reply RE: well goodbye, Baendraa (Guest), 03-May-04 05:41 PM, #20
     Reply RE: well goodbye, mulshinay (Guest), 04-May-04 12:23 PM, #21
          Reply Interesting that that was you, Baendraa (Guest), 04-May-04 05:09 PM, #22
     Reply ORC ORC!, Rashghalivak (Guest), 04-May-04 06:33 PM, #23
          Reply RE: ORC ORC!, mulshinay (Guest), 05-May-04 01:56 AM, #24
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #26565 Previous topic | Next topic