Subject: "Bye bye" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #26520
Show all folders

Paktoouf (Guest)Mon 26-Apr-04 02:58 PM

#26521, "Bye bye"

I'll probably rant at various times during this farewell, sorry about that.

To the village

Jinroh, Ranak and Lhaedhek come to mind as those who seemed to show up regardless of the odds. I heard the village is in power in the evening. As I'm not an evening player, I never saw that. What I mainly saw was almost nobody with any consistency who would show up to fight. That's pretty awful. I'm sure some of you are primarily evening players, but I'm sure quite a few of you just don't have the desire to show up when the odds are against you. That makes me sad.

To the Empire

I actually liked most of the Blades I met and fought. I saw more guts from them than I did from most the villagers I saw. Galakonosis, liked fighting you when you were in my range. Dandern, always liked picking on you. You never got me asleep, which I'm very thankful for.

To the Scions

Glad to see you're on the upswing. It's an interesting cabal, and makes an interesting enemy for the village.

Here's the thing that made me delete. I've always been pretty much anti-ganging. I like nice one on one fights. That's why I play. They've become really, really scarce lately. I also hate full looting. It drives me crazy. I hate the fact that full looting is encouraged in a sense. I realized I was turning into an ic whiner about it, however. It's one thing to hate full looting, it's another to whine for your equipment back. I did that a few times, and felt dirty. Because equipment never really was that important to me.

Felar spear/hand to hand is still a great combo. Did pretty well, considering the nasty odds I usually faced.

To all those I had great fights with, thank you. Along with dashes of good roleplay (hello, where's the village roleplay? does anyone do anything but accents in the village anymore? yes, I know I'm guilty as well) that's what makes the game worthwhile. It's been a few years since I had a villager. Defender powers are great, very cool all around.

Paktoouf

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [BATTLE] Paktoouf the Master of Bronze [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 26-Apr-04 02:48 PM
Reply Bye bye, Paktoouf (Guest), 26-Apr-04 02:58 PM #1
     Reply The Whining, Human_Shifter (Guest), 26-Apr-04 03:49 PM, #2
     Reply RE: The Whining, Paktoouf (Guest), 26-Apr-04 03:54 PM, #3
          Reply RE: The Whining, Human_Shifter (Guest), 27-Apr-04 03:41 PM, #6
     Reply RE: Bye bye, Glilanthis (Guest), 27-Apr-04 11:17 AM, #4
     Reply RE: Bye bye, Paktoouf (Guest), 27-Apr-04 12:43 PM, #5
     Reply RE: Bye bye, Wojif (Guest), 27-Apr-04 03:56 PM, #7
     Reply you seemed ok to me, Daurwyn (Guest), 27-Apr-04 04:34 PM, #8
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #26520 Previous topic | Next topic