Subject: "Minotaur Pitfalls" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #26368
Show all folders

Ceiglore (Guest)Fri 16-Apr-04 10:38 AM

#26381, "Minotaur Pitfalls"

Yes, they were fun. And one on one fights are really the way to go. I'd never actuually been over to that portion of the sewers. Since you summoned me in, I didn't realize that was a watery area and therefore didn't take the seaweed I had in a sack out and eat it.

I kept sitting there thinking: "Did I miss a turn or something."

Worst part about being a minotaur was the speech. I couldn't even say 'Cat' without everyone wondering what the heck I was talking about. Made even attempting to speak to people frustrating because half the time I tried, I think they were just sitting at their keyboards just staring at the text and then replying:

'Whatever, I don't speak cow.'

I got that one a lot.

But the overall worst thing about being a minotaur was the lack of wimpy. Anyone that reads this: 'If you are bad at calculating lag, DO NOT TAKE A MINOTAUR.' I am, which led to a lot of my deaths since the second command I typed in usually wasn't flee. In cases where I'd be fighting a few people, (Jhasojin and Naz come to mind) they're lagging ability on me usually ended up whooping my butt, especially if they got the polearm out of my hands because the combination of tripping, throw, pincer usually was enough to do the job. With a high set wimpy, at least there's the miniscule chance that it will kick in and save you from that. As a minotaur, it was pretty rough knowing if you got lagged at about 50% health, unless the next thing you typed in was flee, you were going to be dead. Sometimes that wasn't even fast enough. I didn't have that problem with you, but the fatigue/plague usually got me in the end.

All in all, I did have fun with this character. You, I probably had the best fights against. I wasn't particularly deathful, but then again, I never really am with any characters I've played.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [BATTLE] Ceiglore the Baron of Meteors [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 15-Apr-04 08:00 PM
Reply Enjoyed our fights., Aidrickson (Guest), 16-Apr-04 09:22 AM, #6
Reply Minotaur Pitfalls, Ceiglore (Guest), 16-Apr-04 10:38 AM #7
Reply Aww, Iborenn (Guest), 16-Apr-04 08:25 AM, #5
Reply hmm, Elijsie (Guest), 16-Apr-04 12:44 AM, #4
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Ceiglore the Baron of Meteors, Ceiglore (Guest), 15-Apr-04 08:29 PM, #1
     Reply *grumble*, Janakt (Guest), 15-Apr-04 09:03 PM, #2
     Reply RE: *grumble*, Ceiglore (Guest), 15-Apr-04 09:31 PM, #3
     Reply Well now..., Glilanthis (Guest), 24-Apr-04 12:28 AM, #8
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #26368 Previous topic | Next topic