Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Ceiglore the Baron of Meteors" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #26368
Show all folders

Ceiglore (Guest)Thu 15-Apr-04 08:29 PM

#26369, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Ceiglore the Baron of Meteors"

Well: Shouldn't have taken polearm spec when it got right down to it. I didn't like the end result.

Distance: didn't work all that well, especially against groups of people who is pretty much who I fought a bunch of the time.

Entrap: I think this worked once in a PK. Against Aidrickson, but he was able to get his axe because I had to flee right away. I tried using it a bunch of times (Even the last one against a paladin. Didn't work.)

Chop: Worked pretty often.

Cutoff: I practiced this twice, taking it to 69%. Considering I was 35 when I deleted, I didn't have the skill all that long, but it was really one of the reasons I took the spec. I'd have been happy if it had worked once. Nope. Not once did this fire in all the fights I'd had since I practiced the skill. Not once.

Charge Set: Pretty happy with this overall, but practicing it was well nigh impossible.

Only the ramblings and observations of one person. Battle was pretty fun, but it ended up leaving a sour taste in my mouth a few days back when I was fighting...oh, six scions or something on two separate occasions. With the polearm skills, just wasn't having any fun, so....off you go to the trash heap.

Hasta

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [BATTLE] Ceiglore the Baron of Meteors [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 15-Apr-04 08:00 PM
Reply Enjoyed our fights., Aidrickson (Guest), 16-Apr-04 09:22 AM, #6
Reply Minotaur Pitfalls, Ceiglore (Guest), 16-Apr-04 10:38 AM, #7
Reply Aww, Iborenn (Guest), 16-Apr-04 08:25 AM, #5
Reply hmm, Elijsie (Guest), 16-Apr-04 12:44 AM, #4
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Ceiglore the Baron of Meteors, Ceiglore (Guest), 15-Apr-04 08:29 PM #1
     Reply *grumble*, Janakt (Guest), 15-Apr-04 09:03 PM, #2
     Reply RE: *grumble*, Ceiglore (Guest), 15-Apr-04 09:31 PM, #3
     Reply Well now..., Glilanthis (Guest), 24-Apr-04 12:28 AM, #8
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #26368 Previous topic | Next topic