Subject: "RE: it's not a current char of mine" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #25330
Show all folders

Felar Serpent (Guest)Tue 09-Mar-04 04:07 PM

#25337, "RE: it's not a current char of mine"

' You were just scouting for him, and he was in your pk. '

I certainly seem to have given you the impression that I was doing something for Demed that was not beneficial to you. But from what I remember of those days, I was most likely there to meet up with him to go ranking in the Organia area.

He did have this lovely habit of suddenly summoning people that entered the area we were in, including cities protected by Tribunal, and in 99% of the cases without warning me in advance. This is probably how I appeared to be involved, and also how I effectively got involved in a few other instances. Good memories, but at the time I was not always quite as enthusiastic.

' OK. It's what you told me. But I can accept that it might not have been true. '

If it were true, my character would have accepted the offer of the high priest a long time ago.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AUTO) [None] Demedrosoru the Spectre [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 09-Mar-04 07:48 AM
Reply Hehehe, Etarekoth (Guest), 09-Mar-04 06:45 PM, #7
Reply RE: (AUTO) [None] Demedrosoru the Spectre, Felar Serpent (Guest), 09-Mar-04 09:01 AM, #2
Reply I never did understand why you helped him, incognito, 09-Mar-04 12:15 PM, #3
     Reply RE: I never did understand why you helped him, Felar Serpent (Guest), 09-Mar-04 01:11 PM, #4
          Reply it's not a current char of mine, incognito, 09-Mar-04 01:43 PM, #5
               Reply RE: it's not a current char of mine, Felar Serpent (Guest), 09-Mar-04 04:07 PM #6
Reply damn, Daurwyn (Guest), 09-Mar-04 08:23 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #25330 Previous topic | Next topic