Subject: "RE: I never did understand why you helped him" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #25330
Show all folders

Felar Serpent (Guest)Tue 09-Mar-04 01:11 PM

#25335, "RE: I never did understand why you helped him"

' You said you were helping him against me because you needed powerful allies. '

I do not recall saying something of that nature to anyone, honestly. But even if I did, remember that from my character's point of view this would have happened well over 12 years ago now. Life has changed him quite a bit since then.

' Yet you were helping him against someone 9 ranks lower than him who had defeated him. '

My character has a rather malevolent personality, and is nothing short of a murderer. If you seek to understand the why behind him harming other beings, whether alone or alongside a dark sorcerer, you usually do not need to look any further than this. There are great exceptions to this little Rule of Thumb however.

' Surely you'd do better to have helped the victor if you wanted powerful allies? '

My character wanting powerful allies is an assumption on your part. What has recently become my character's true motivation and belief remains a well kept secret to the outside world.

' Don't blame you for helping him. Just I didn't really follow the reasoning. Maybe you felt some affection for him or something. '

Feel free to interact with me in the game when you see me there, and ask my character about what possessed him to do the things that he did. While I love interacting with other players (with perhaps one or two exceptions), I cannot guarantee you will get friendly response from _him_ however. But you sound like you may know this already.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AUTO) [None] Demedrosoru the Spectre [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 09-Mar-04 07:48 AM
Reply Hehehe, Etarekoth (Guest), 09-Mar-04 06:45 PM, #7
Reply RE: (AUTO) [None] Demedrosoru the Spectre, Felar Serpent (Guest), 09-Mar-04 09:01 AM, #2
Reply I never did understand why you helped him, incognito, 09-Mar-04 12:15 PM, #3
     Reply RE: I never did understand why you helped him, Felar Serpent (Guest), 09-Mar-04 01:11 PM #4
          Reply it's not a current char of mine, incognito, 09-Mar-04 01:43 PM, #5
               Reply RE: it's not a current char of mine, Felar Serpent (Guest), 09-Mar-04 04:07 PM, #6
Reply damn, Daurwyn (Guest), 09-Mar-04 08:23 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #25330 Previous topic | Next topic