Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Lorhan the Bastion of Courage, Protector of the Scales" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #24849
Show all folders

LorhanTue 24-Feb-04 05:34 PM
Member since 30th Nov 2003
1 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#24932, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Lorhan the Bastion of Courage, Protector of the Scales"

I'm posting this mainly as an apology to everyone who sought my tattoo, my empowerment, or simply my attention. Life comes in strange spurts for us all and there's certain times when, no matter how much you'd like to, you just can't logon and escape.. you have to deal with other things. My time dropped from 5-8 hour sessions when the religion was first approved, to minutes per week. I figured it was time to stop lying to myself and the rest of the staff, and hang in the gauntlet.

I enjoyed every one of the interactions I shared with mortals and I hope those few who did follow me don't feel cheated. This happens to us all and even without the snippets of immteraction we Imms sometimes have to offer, many people make the most out of their characters. See what you can do without me, see who else notices you, see what you can change... I'd say that represents the religion well enough in and of itself.

Lorhan

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Lorhan the Bastion of Courage, Pro... [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 23-Feb-04 01:37 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Lorhan the Bastion of Courage,..., Lorhan, 24-Feb-04 05:34 PM #6
Reply Frustrating, Dryzzel, 21-Feb-04 03:38 PM, #5
Reply Hey Mahk, does this mean we get another cloud warrior i..., Big Dex (Guest), 21-Feb-04 10:29 PM, #3
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Lorhan the Bastion of Courage,..., jhyrb (Guest), 21-Feb-04 06:47 PM, #2
Reply It's been done for mortals, I don't see why not..., Cassman, 23-Feb-04 09:46 AM, #4
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Lorhan the Bastion of Courage,..., Zentilsh (Guest), 21-Feb-04 05:15 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #24849 Previous topic | Next topic