Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Lorhan the Bastion of Courage, Protector of the Scales
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=24849
24849, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Lorhan the Bastion of Courage, Protector of the Scales
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Feb 21 14:05:54 2004

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 15th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Lorhan perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:shaman
Level:54
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:1590

24932, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Lorhan the Bastion of Courage, Protector of the Scales
Posted by Lorhan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm posting this mainly as an apology to everyone who sought my tattoo, my empowerment, or simply my attention. Life comes in strange spurts for us all and there's certain times when, no matter how much you'd like to, you just can't logon and escape.. you have to deal with other things. My time dropped from 5-8 hour sessions when the religion was first approved, to minutes per week. I figured it was time to stop lying to myself and the rest of the staff, and hang in the gauntlet.

I enjoyed every one of the interactions I shared with mortals and I hope those few who did follow me don't feel cheated. This happens to us all and even without the snippets of immteraction we Imms sometimes have to offer, many people make the most out of their characters. See what you can do without me, see who else notices you, see what you can change... I'd say that represents the religion well enough in and of itself.

Lorhan
24851, Frustrating
Posted by Dryzzel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Its always frustrating to lose the Lord who tattooed you. I had hoped for more interaction as time went on. I hope you will still post when I kick the bucket.

Dryzzel
24865, Hey Mahk, does this mean we get another cloud warrior in dangeroom? n/t
Posted by Big Dex on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n/t
24855, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Lorhan the Bastion of Courage, Protector of the Scales
Posted by jhyrb on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Can we pay five bucks to have lorhan's premium battlefield stats show up?

Cheers.
Jhyrb.
24897, It's been done for mortals, I don't see why not...
Posted by Cassman on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
if they show up here...

If it doesn't, then you're out $5, or they kick it back to you. Not a big deal either way I would think.

-Cassman-
24853, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Lorhan the Bastion of Courage,...
Posted by Zentilsh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Damn.. I really enjoyed all the interaction I got with ya and was really looking forward to having more of it. Very sad ta see ya go. Zentilsh was my only real empowered char..always wanted to have an empowered char with my Lords tat too and ya made it happen. Thanks for everythin. See ya in the fields, some way or another perhaps.