Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ecthael Des'tai the General, S..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #24727
Show all folders

Nhiala (Guest)Thu 19-Feb-04 11:20 PM

#24803, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ecthael Des'tai the General, S..."

>Nhiala: Ahh my first love . You were pretty badass and you
>helped guide me here and there. I wish Vynmylak had been
>around a bit more so we could have continued with that plan of
>War.

Uhh, yeah. I never knew what to make of Ecthael. Though it was sufficiently subtle, I was never sure how to handle your excessive flattery. I kept waiting for you to try to mudsex, at which point I would have had to cut your arm off or something.

The whole war plan thing was well thought out. I've been burned in the past, though, by players who formed grandiose world-changing plans without actual Imm-approval, so I had to have some sign-off before doing anything about it. Sorry it never happened.

Ecthael was well-played. I'm relatively sure I wouldn't have fared any better as an elf dagger/sword spec. You have my respect for sticking it out as long as you did.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ecthael Des'tai the General, Sound... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 18-Feb-04 06:40 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ecthael Des'tai the General, S..., Ecthael (Guest), 19-Feb-04 11:01 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ecthael Des'tai the General, S..., Nhiala (Guest), 19-Feb-04 11:20 PM #5
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ecthael Des'tai the General, S..., Ecthael (Guest), 20-Feb-04 12:21 AM, #6
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ecthael Des'tai the General, S..., shokai, 20-Feb-04 01:11 AM, #7
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ecthael Des'tai the General, S..., Ecthael (Guest), 20-Feb-04 03:54 PM, #8
Reply *grumbles*, Vorondel (Guest), 20-Feb-04 04:02 PM, #9
Reply About elves.., Lorthieral (Guest), 20-Feb-04 04:20 PM, #10
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ecthael Des'tai the General, S..., Velkurah, 20-Feb-04 06:26 PM, #11
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ecthael Des'tai the General, S..., Ecthael (Guest), 20-Feb-04 07:09 PM, #12
Reply Nice job from what i saw of you., Lerrik (Guest), 19-Feb-04 07:13 PM, #3
Reply Damn, Obaznuk, 18-Feb-04 08:50 PM, #2
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ecthael Des'tai the General, S..., Bobbobimb (Guest), 18-Feb-04 07:28 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #24727 Previous topic | Next topic