Subject: "RE: [DELETED] [BATTLE] Ajoal WarSpirit" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #24610
Show all folders

GrogimSun 15-Feb-04 11:35 AM
Member since 25th Mar 2003
14 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#24617, "RE: [DELETED] [BATTLE] Ajoal WarSpirit"

The reason you were uninducted was solid and non-negotiable. You invited people to come and slay the giant who gives his life selflessly in defense of our belief and your home. That was as bad as getting someone to kill another villager for you. The reason you did it was sound in an out of character sense as you wanted groggul's stupid mistake to be rectified and not bring battle into another war. The villagers who defended the giant regardless of Groggul's mistake did the right thing, you did not and so you were removed to think about the, for want of a better word, betrayal you carried out on the giant. I am pretty sure Thror or other past Imms of battle would not have given you a second chance but I knew your reasoning was good and had you perhaps been more of a veteran rager player you would have known but you didn't and so you got uninducted. Sabiene and myself are doing as much as is humanly/heroimmly possible and get a good amount of aid from higher up imms to make sure we can act without regreting out actions taken. As for our last conversation, I had hoped you would stick about for a bit and prove yourself worthy to gain the songs you wanted, as other past bards have done. Less haste and more thought before you up and delete next time.

-----Grogim

P.S. If you wanna speak about it Grogim@carrionfields.com

If it looks like a dwarf, smells like a dwarf and *lick* tastes like a dwarf...then chances are its a dwarf!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic[DELETED] [BATTLE] Ajoal WarSpirit [View all] , jaynus, Sun 15-Feb-04 03:17 AM
Reply Glad to see you go., Leesah (Guest), 16-Feb-04 11:51 AM, #14
Reply well shoo, Jaalek (Guest), 15-Feb-04 04:17 PM, #11
Reply Where's my shout out mofo nt, Rahno (Guest), 15-Feb-04 04:02 PM, #10
Reply Yes, that was a blood pumping couple hours, Jinroh (Guest), 15-Feb-04 12:34 PM, #8
Reply RE: [DELETED] [BATTLE] Ajoal WarSpirit, Grogim, 15-Feb-04 11:35 AM #7
Reply RE: [DELETED] [BATTLE] Ajoal WarSpirit, Kardok (Guest), 15-Feb-04 06:25 AM, #3
Reply RE: [DELETED] [BATTLE] Ajoal WarSpirit, Vronwei (Guest), 15-Feb-04 05:42 AM, #2
Reply RE: [DELETED] [BATTLE] Ajoal WarSpirit, jaynus, 15-Feb-04 07:08 AM, #5
     Reply RE: [DELETED] [BATTLE] Ajoal WarSpirit, Vronwei (Guest), 15-Feb-04 09:28 AM, #6
Reply Heh, Etarekoth (Guest), 15-Feb-04 05:42 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Heh, jaynus, 15-Feb-04 07:04 AM, #4
          Reply RE: Heh, Auraack (Guest), 15-Feb-04 02:46 PM, #9
          Reply RE: Heh, Eta (Guest), 15-Feb-04 05:02 PM, #12
               Reply RE: Heh, jaynus, 15-Feb-04 08:57 PM, #13
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #24610 Previous topic | Next topic