Subject: "RE: Heh" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #24610
Show all folders

jaynusSun 15-Feb-04 07:00 AM
Member since 16th Apr 2003
139 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#24614, "RE: Heh"
Edited on Sun 15-Feb-04 07:04 AM

It had less to do with gear, believe me. It was just another nail in the coffin so to speak. As well, I didn't know it was you who assassinated me a second time.. that was a guess on my part. I actually began to believe Aurrack did it, so really it didn't matter. As well, I saw you on 'where' and thought that negated stalk.. I guess it doesn't eh? heh.

One more thing is the first time I came at the giant I attempted to sing 'wild west wind' and bring you out of hiding. I failed, was lagged for like 3 rounds and in that time got assassinated. That pissed me off so much, but then when I'm told that I have next to no chance of getting my vital songs.. I just began to think that I would stay a support class the rest of the character's life. So I said screw it, they aren't for me.

I got a better suit looted before (horn of tritons, nice instrument) and took it fine. It was just knowing that I wouldn't be able to progress without: 1) Kastellyn coming around or 2) Killing people without the vital songs, by myself. Those two things are very shifty, so its just too much of a waiting game for me to want to actively play the game. What you did was fine, I would do it too. I'm just pissed my song failed and I was lagged for three rounds, heh. :\

AND NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU KICK ME BUTT YOU WON'T BEAT: ME KILLING YOU ONLY HOLDING TWO OF GRIMES AXES. HOHOHOHOH.

- Jaynus

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic[DELETED] [BATTLE] Ajoal WarSpirit [View all] , jaynus, Sun 15-Feb-04 03:17 AM
Reply Glad to see you go., Leesah (Guest), 16-Feb-04 11:51 AM, #14
Reply well shoo, Jaalek (Guest), 15-Feb-04 04:17 PM, #11
Reply Where's my shout out mofo nt, Rahno (Guest), 15-Feb-04 04:02 PM, #10
Reply Yes, that was a blood pumping couple hours, Jinroh (Guest), 15-Feb-04 12:34 PM, #8
Reply RE: [DELETED] [BATTLE] Ajoal WarSpirit, Grogim, 15-Feb-04 11:35 AM, #7
Reply RE: [DELETED] [BATTLE] Ajoal WarSpirit, Kardok (Guest), 15-Feb-04 06:25 AM, #3
Reply RE: [DELETED] [BATTLE] Ajoal WarSpirit, Vronwei (Guest), 15-Feb-04 05:42 AM, #2
Reply RE: [DELETED] [BATTLE] Ajoal WarSpirit, jaynus, 15-Feb-04 07:08 AM, #5
     Reply RE: [DELETED] [BATTLE] Ajoal WarSpirit, Vronwei (Guest), 15-Feb-04 09:28 AM, #6
Reply Heh, Etarekoth (Guest), 15-Feb-04 05:42 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Heh, jaynus, 15-Feb-04 07:04 AM #4
          Reply RE: Heh, Auraack (Guest), 15-Feb-04 02:46 PM, #9
          Reply RE: Heh, Eta (Guest), 15-Feb-04 05:02 PM, #12
               Reply RE: Heh, jaynus, 15-Feb-04 08:57 PM, #13
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #24610 Previous topic | Next topic