Subject: "[DELETED] [BATTLE] Ajoal WarSpirit" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #24610
Show all folders

jaynusSun 15-Feb-04 03:17 AM
Member since 16th Apr 2003
139 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#24610, "[DELETED] [BATTLE] Ajoal WarSpirit"

I'm pretty sure the Imm's hate it when people post ahead of time.. but I know for damned sure I'm not logging back in. I decided I'm going to post now while Ajoal's life span is fresh in my mind. First of all, Battle Bards are retarded. Not only are they completely useless 1v1, but without the two most important songs in their inventory.. they are just meat. What made it worse is when I was kicked out of the Village because of an idiot (Groggul.. jackass). So what I ended up with was an arial bard without magical equipment or preps or fire and ice/fiend. All I did that time was stay in my guild, level up and maybe go out once in a while.

Ajoal's life was boring as hell. I enjoyed writing notes to all and hopefully others enjoyed reading them. However, there were alot of times I would just slap my head and wonder why the hell I'm playing this character. The Village (I hate to say this) is full of idiots. There were times when I would be fighting two shifters and they would ask me to heal them ? Or I would be in a raid situation and others would be bitching at me, asking me why I wasn't healing them. Even better was when I died because I was being over-rescued by the Village inside the Chasm. Boy, that was retarded. Use your damn heads. I'm not going to mention names here, thats just wrong. However, some of the Village really has to get its act together.

I hate playing support classes. This was coupled with the fact that Kastellyn was on his extended leave and the Battle Imm's were left with me in their hands . I really wish they would have the permission to do some helping with the Bard's, but I guess thats the way the cookie crumbles. You know, I always asked myself if I could play a healer with some success and never really had any thoughts on why not. I know now. Bards are versatile, sure, but when your main offensive songs are taken away, you become a 50 hp/tick/song healer. I thought I would be able to do some pretty neat things for the Village, seeing as the last bard they had totally disappeared after a day or so. I thought about all the times as Kackrik, when a bard would have saved both mine and the Villages ass.. so I rolled Ajoal up. I did Arial because I'm totally sick of quicksand, but it did help me in other areas. Those annoying lowbie binding thieves (lokain + gyldar) would probably have got me to 10 con if I didn't fly, so I was happy and that worked out. As well, it helped me to explore places I haven't seen yet. Not only this, but being a Scout was really fun. I enjoyed seeing 'you avoid the force of blah blah's spell' many times, some I believe because of the dexiterity of the Arial involved.

Annnnnnnnnnnnyways, here are some goodbyes.

Etarekoth: Bah. You know why I'm saying this
Kardok: Not nearly as scary with this character. Once you were illusioned you didn't do that much. I also helped to make sure you didn't kill Krodren. Too bad he didn't give me any credit =\
Zhelrantix: Still a good Commander.. but it'd be nice if you showed up once in a while
Marballa: heh, good luck. Sorry for ditching you and I hope you find a mate
Jinroh: Great character. It was funny when we tore it up against the Scion that night.. about the only fun time I had with this character.
Akrian/Vronwei: Tried to interact with you, sometimes disappointed me with your actions. Keep up the fight.
Groggul: Man your an idiot. If I saw you in real life, I may have smacked you (heh I might just take this a little too far)

Any others sorry for forgetting you. I am just damned glad to get rid of this character, goddamn. I AM NEVER PLAYING A SUPPORT CLASS AGAIN.

Imms

Sabiene: Sorry for disappointing you, I tend to do that don't I? Heh. Thanks for induction and the usual. Can't wait to see... stuff
Grogim: I was a little displeased with the reasons for uninducting me. You KNOW what I did was the right thing, but you still uninducted me. Ah well, no hard feelings or what not. I just want you to know what you told me today was what sealed the deal with deletion.. (I can explain better if you want to know, email me hcm@clanpra.com)
Amaranthe: You were a last ditch effort to give myself a role. I failed horribly. Goddamn at the end it just looked so pathetic, I wanted to delete my character out of embaressment. I usually credit myself with being able to roleplay decently, but what I was talking to you about was just complete OOC desperation for a character worth keeping. Sorry
Sebeok: Where the hell are you? DOH!

All others reply if needed. I remember after Kackrik died, I told my friend that I would make a character so out of line with Kackrik.. no one would guess I was him. I think I failed. I still have the bossy tendancies, the lack of caring for 'parity' and the habit of becoming an ass.I also tried to be as NEUTRAL as possible, because my characters are usually all evil. I think I played a Neutral alright.. if any others have a discretion please tell me so I don't make the same mistake. I'm going to be out of the cabal thing for a while, I'm sick of depending on people who don't know what the hell they are doing.

Ajoal's role? Well, he was supposed to be a shaman (profession, not class) for a tribe off the coast of "wind cousin city". He was someone who people would come to for guidance and what not, just as the Native's would do with their medicine men. Time passed etc and a mage came and ruined it for him, kicking him out of the tribe because the Village had no use for him. It was my little ol' potshot against the way #### is with the world now, but I thought it was a pretty cool story. Too bad I never had the care to write it out, maybe I would have got some immteraction. To all those annoyed with the way I spoke: He spoke like that because he couldn't be calm or patient enough to speak correctly around the "Earthbound" (those who don't fly obviously). It was annoying, yes, but it was supposed to be. I had this whole schpeel planned out that Ajoal would get his Spirit back and then he would begin to speak with more confidence, be less annoying and act more in tune with himself. Too bad that time never came or maybe I would have kept him. Bah.

Time to roll another, even MORE annoying character!
Muhahah!! >=)

- Jaynus

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic[DELETED] [BATTLE] Ajoal WarSpirit [View all] , jaynus, Sun 15-Feb-04 03:17 AM
Reply Glad to see you go., Leesah (Guest), 16-Feb-04 11:51 AM, #14
Reply well shoo, Jaalek (Guest), 15-Feb-04 04:17 PM, #11
Reply Where's my shout out mofo nt, Rahno (Guest), 15-Feb-04 04:02 PM, #10
Reply Yes, that was a blood pumping couple hours, Jinroh (Guest), 15-Feb-04 12:34 PM, #8
Reply RE: [DELETED] [BATTLE] Ajoal WarSpirit, Grogim, 15-Feb-04 11:35 AM, #7
Reply RE: [DELETED] [BATTLE] Ajoal WarSpirit, Kardok (Guest), 15-Feb-04 06:25 AM, #3
Reply RE: [DELETED] [BATTLE] Ajoal WarSpirit, Vronwei (Guest), 15-Feb-04 05:42 AM, #2
Reply RE: [DELETED] [BATTLE] Ajoal WarSpirit, jaynus, 15-Feb-04 07:08 AM, #5
     Reply RE: [DELETED] [BATTLE] Ajoal WarSpirit, Vronwei (Guest), 15-Feb-04 09:28 AM, #6
Reply Heh, Etarekoth (Guest), 15-Feb-04 05:42 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Heh, jaynus, 15-Feb-04 07:04 AM, #4
          Reply RE: Heh, Auraack (Guest), 15-Feb-04 02:46 PM, #9
          Reply RE: Heh, Eta (Guest), 15-Feb-04 05:02 PM, #12
               Reply RE: Heh, jaynus, 15-Feb-04 08:57 PM, #13
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #24610 Previous topic | Next topic