Subject: "RE: (CON LOSS) [SYLVAN] Nydosin the Unrelenting Warden" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #23184
Show all folders

kalvalker (Guest)Sat 03-Jan-04 02:19 AM

#23269, "RE: (CON LOSS) [SYLVAN] Nydosin the Unrelenting Warden"

Yup! I was very sneaky but like someone said, surprising your enemy can make them fall or least to kick their ars. Perhaps you have heard other version of this phrase with , but I like this one

A true heart left the grove, perhaps you died a lot, and you fought against odds that you knew you would fall, still you were there, with us, you never gave up, and that is something that I admire and respect. I have a hard feeling that with this hero you learned a lot and that we will hear about you very soon. One strong spirit has left the grove and I hope that not for long, they need all the help.
I would gladly help but RL sucks! and drains most of the hours that I could use, and buying vice city for xbox doesn't aid much because you want to use those free hours to play that game. THAT GAME IS EVIL, so this is a warning for those that want to play that game.

anyway, it was a good job and I wish you luck for you next character.

the one time old sneaky wolf but always the friend of the pack, Kal

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(CON LOSS) [SYLVAN] Nydosin the Unrelenting Warden [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 01-Jan-04 03:32 AM
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [SYLVAN] Nydosin the Unrelenting Warden, Nydosin (Guest), 01-Jan-04 03:40 AM, #1
     Reply You were always willing to give your all., Aereglen (Guest), 01-Jan-04 04:36 AM, #2
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [SYLVAN] Nydosin the Unrelenting Warden, Khasotholas, 01-Jan-04 08:42 AM, #3
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [SYLVAN] Nydosin the Unrelenting Warden, Kheldahl (Guest), 01-Jan-04 11:33 AM, #4
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [SYLVAN] Nydosin the Unrelenting Warden, kalvalker (Guest), 03-Jan-04 02:19 AM #5
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [SYLVAN] Nydosin the Unrelenting Warden, Pelthaas (Guest), 08-Jan-04 09:42 AM, #6
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #23184 Previous topic | Next topic