Subject: "RE: (CON LOSS) [SYLVAN] Nydosin the Unrelenting Warden" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #23184
Show all folders

Kheldahl (Guest)Thu 01-Jan-04 11:33 AM

#23189, "RE: (CON LOSS) [SYLVAN] Nydosin the Unrelenting Warden"

It was great fun being resident furballs together and you were one of the few in the grove who actually seemed awake at the same time I was, at least occassionally. I doubt I would've kept Kheldahl around for as long as I did if not for our fun times.
Good job.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(CON LOSS) [SYLVAN] Nydosin the Unrelenting Warden [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 01-Jan-04 03:32 AM
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [SYLVAN] Nydosin the Unrelenting Warden, Nydosin (Guest), 01-Jan-04 03:40 AM, #1
     Reply You were always willing to give your all., Aereglen (Guest), 01-Jan-04 04:36 AM, #2
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [SYLVAN] Nydosin the Unrelenting Warden, Khasotholas, 01-Jan-04 08:42 AM, #3
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [SYLVAN] Nydosin the Unrelenting Warden, Kheldahl (Guest), 01-Jan-04 11:33 AM #4
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [SYLVAN] Nydosin the Unrelenting Warden, kalvalker (Guest), 03-Jan-04 02:19 AM, #5
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [SYLVAN] Nydosin the Unrelenting Warden, Pelthaas (Guest), 08-Jan-04 09:42 AM, #6
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #23184 Previous topic | Next topic