Subject: "RL claims another one." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #23043
Show all folders

Charlie SheenFri 26-Dec-03 09:05 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
25 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#23083, "RL claims another one."

Well, what to say? I had a few different times with this character that I had to take some time off. First off, my girlfriend's appendix burst and she was in the hospital for a time. Needless to say, that came first and I put off playing Tyohleib for awhile. Then, when the semester was winding down, I had to take another big break to concentrate on finals and stuff. When I came back and could finally play like normal again...something just felt off. I'd lost the "feel" for the character and ended up just deleting because I couldn't "get back into him."

That being said, I had a GREAT time with this character. I interacted with tons of folks that I thought were just great and I really enjoyed this character. Those of you that I liked, you probably knew it. Those of you whom I didn't like, probably didn't get much conversation from me. I'll note a few folks that I thought really stood out (I know I'll forget some that I really should note, but those are the breaks) and if I forget you, please just reply and I'll do my best to shout back.

Imms:

Shokai - You are the greatest. Thanks man, really. I had a blast, hope you liked the role and the character was interesting for you to watch. Sorry to let a Talon go like this...really.

Vy - WELCOME BACK! WOOT!

Arvam - How come you always make my farewell notes, even if we didn't interact with the character I'm writing the farewell note for? You do a great job on the mud. Thanks for being such a cool imm.

Yanoreth/Zulg/Valg - You all do so much...thanks for all your work.

Obaznuk - Woot! You were great. Loved logging on and seeing you around. Great job as a mort and good luck as an imm.

Rog - Thanks for the induction. Hope I did you proud. I liked you, a lot.

Friends:

Vorondel - I considered you probably one of my closest friends. What can I say, I just loved running with you. Thanks for all the fun times, I really can't say enough good things about your character, really.

Lariya - Damned you're tough. I liked you a lot, great job.

Kyrissa - What happened to you? I loved your character. Thanks for the talk early on.

Paw - What happened? You really were a cool cat.

Jirash - Tons and tons of heart.

Elstratuviel - Much respect. You do a great job, keep up the good work.

(I know I'm forgeting a ton, sorry)

Enemies:

Aeikooso - You're a damned fine player. You do a great job with an invoker. Very scary and well played.

Zhenzar - Very well played and fun to fight against. Well done.

Goronik - I really enjoyed our talks and fights, fun.

Kelrizza - Another skilled invoker. We had some fun fights.

Yanacek - I think you got me once with Zhenzar and that was enough. You are one helluva scary thief. Very well played.

(I know I'm forgetting a bunch here as well, sorry again)

Ryan.

aka...

(51 H-Elf Thi) (BATTLE) Gough the Dumb Blonde
(51 D-Elf War) (EMPIRE) Tyldur the Knight Hero, Imperial Soldier
(51 Human Tra) (ENTROPY) Yarnty the Hero of Alteration
(51 Elf Tra) (ARBITER) Calarathiel Tanthanalas, the Beloved Child of the Hummingbird, Aribter Lady
(51 Human Bar) (MARAN) Pohanad the Ale-Soaked Maran, Drunken Drummer of the Brigade
(51 Human Asn) (NEXUS) Nydeikon the Unseen Flame, Lord Elder of Nexus
(51 Arial Hea) (DAWN) Prendarid Pencilbeak the Protector of Faith, Servant of the Dawn
(51 Felar War) (NEXUS) Braoldan the Weaponmaster
(51 Duerg War) (BATTLE) Feolin the Weaponmaster
and now...
(51 Felar War) (FORTRESS) (MARAN) Tyohleib Meh'Vhyn the Empathic Fang, Talon of the Phoenix

*opinions are like assholes, everyone has one*

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Tyohleib Meh'Vhyn the Empathic Fan... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 24-Dec-03 02:40 PM
Reply RL claims another one., Charlie Sheen, 26-Dec-03 09:05 PM #1
     Reply Just when team goodie looks like it has an upswing., Dryzzel, 26-Dec-03 11:09 PM, #2
     Reply Wow..thanks, Charlie Sheen, 29-Dec-03 07:59 PM, #9
     Reply Damn RL, Obaznuk, 27-Dec-03 01:34 AM, #3
     Reply WOOT!, Charlie Sheen, 29-Dec-03 08:00 PM, #10
     Reply A shame., Beltantis- (Guest), 27-Dec-03 07:12 AM, #4
     Reply Nice one, Lariya (Guest), 28-Dec-03 02:45 AM, #5
     Reply RE: RL claims another one., Kastellyn, 28-Dec-03 10:30 AM, #6
     Reply Heh, Gough..., Charlie Sheen, 29-Dec-03 08:04 PM, #11
     Reply RE: RL claims another one., Vorondel (Guest), 28-Dec-03 09:54 PM, #7
     Reply I love trannies!, Charlie Sheen, 29-Dec-03 08:06 PM, #12
     Reply Remind me not to become a Talon..., Enbuergo1 (Guest), 29-Dec-03 04:19 PM, #8
     Reply Thanks., Charlie Sheen, 29-Dec-03 08:10 PM, #13
     Reply damn you were cool., Bajula, 30-Dec-03 07:14 AM, #14
     Reply Great job, Rogardian, 30-Dec-03 09:09 AM, #15
     Reply RE: RL claims another one., Jirash (Guest), 30-Dec-03 08:20 PM, #16
     Reply Well one less person to impale me., Aiekooso, 30-Dec-03 11:33 PM, #17
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #23043 Previous topic | Next topic