Subject: "Goodbyes" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #22682
Show all folders

RogueWed 10-Dec-03 07:20 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2003
718 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#22684, "Goodbyes"

Well, where to start.

I had the intentions of no real friends.. Tried to play the evil arrogant drow, who thought he was better than everyone. I even got a few people talking bout how bad I was... pretty cool. Furthest ive gone with an assassin, so everything was nothing but fun. Man, what a blast. On to the so longs..

Friends... Well... Rheilyna was what I considered my only true friend, a drow nonetheless, and a female. Vly had hidden likings to her, and until he last death, from her.. they were always trusting.
I was close to con death for a while so what better to go out ''on a side note, I finished the last 2 deaths on the guildmaster, just to finish it out'' but Rheilyna pretty much had the killing kill.

Varik... I love travelling with minotaurs, and you as one, play very well and come off strong and experienced, was a pleasure.

Demed..something... You were someone I knew wouldnt backstab at me.. Good travelling.

Most Empire I kept on good dealings with, except for my fit of killing necromancers in my youth, which kept me on my toes quite a bit

Other than that... thats the friends.

Enemies that come to mind at the moment...
Agarah, good played necromancer. Pissed me off how you came in as I was tooling Altiniel.. man i had her too!! Well played, good luck with the spire.

Zorlock.. Nice army there last time we fought.. again, another necro coming in to pwk as i was actually beating that damn fox!!

Tranto... All I can say is luck man.. when Zorlock saved your ass.. was all downhill from there, kept attacking you barely armed and injured.

Calafin, I decided after a while it was worthless to keep fighting you, we were pretty matched and it seemed to fall under the luck of the draw on the random 100% skills landing, so figured best to just team up on people.. sorta worked for the most part..

All I can think of for the moment, I made a point to not have friends, and made a point for a lot of enemies, so its hard to remember. I went sphere covetesnous to mitigate my role into the backstabbing, lying and coniving drow I played, and i feel pretty satisfied from it, I always wanted to get the assassinate skill, and I got it, plus landed it on a paladin nonetheless, in an ooc aspect, paladins being the class ive always feared the most, until I tooled one then assasinated her later... Good fun.

Thanks for everything, ....... Later.

Strodo, Vladimir, Pescipturian, Tardern, Spontitus, Costise.. Vly.

'Good day'

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(CON LOSS) [None] Vly the Uki Goshi [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 10-Dec-03 07:04 PM
Reply Stats, Rogue, 10-Dec-03 07:11 PM, #1
     Reply Goodbyes, Rogue, 10-Dec-03 07:20 PM #2
          Reply Re: Goodbyes, Rheilyna (Guest), 10-Dec-03 07:28 PM, #3
          Reply RE: Re: Goodbyes, Vly (Guest), 10-Dec-03 07:31 PM, #4
               Reply RE: Re: Goodbyes, Rheilyna (Guest), 10-Dec-03 08:35 PM, #5
          Reply RE: Goodbyes, Odelius (Guest), 11-Dec-03 12:11 PM, #6
          Reply Heh, thanks!!, Vly (Guest), 11-Dec-03 03:40 PM, #7
          Reply RE: Goodbyes, Demedrosoru (Guest), 13-Dec-03 02:06 PM, #8
               Reply Con death dude, I didnt delete nt, Vly (Guest), 13-Dec-03 06:51 PM, #9
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #22682 Previous topic | Next topic