Subject: "My problem in creating a role" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #22600
Show all folders

AstillianWed 10-Dec-03 08:01 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
166 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#22681, "My problem in creating a role"

was not from so called number crunching. I like to practice. I admit it, it's not because I get an advantage. I just like doing it, I'm a freak I admit that. My real problem came from not being able to play evil. I mean I was sphere destruction and I left everybody's eq who I killed. To me that seemed wrong, yet the next time I killed somebody I still didn't sac stuff. It's just not in me. But next time if I did play a duergar, I do have a role in mind which I later started to use but never actually had the opportunity to follow through because I kept flip flopping between personalities.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [None] Jubilix the Master of Copper [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 05-Dec-03 09:00 PM
Reply So ends the great Duergar experiment, Astillian, 05-Dec-03 09:11 PM, #1
     Reply Damn you!!!. Now who am i going to trust., Ufhram (Guest), 05-Dec-03 09:24 PM, #2
     Reply You bastard..., Bukrinuk (Guest), 06-Dec-03 07:43 PM, #3
          Reply Heh, Asty (Guest), 07-Dec-03 08:23 PM, #4
               Reply RE: Heh, Enadar (Guest), 09-Dec-03 09:42 AM, #5
                    Reply My problem in creating a role, Astillian, 10-Dec-03 08:01 AM #6
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #22600 Previous topic | Next topic