Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Jubilix the Master of Copper" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #22600
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 05-Dec-03 09:00 PM
Member since 28th Jun 2024
16972 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#22600, "(DELETED) [None] Jubilix the Master of Copper"

Fri Dec 5 19:59:11 2003

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 4th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Jubilix perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:warrior
Level:40
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:140

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply So ends the great Duergar experiment, Astillian, 05-Dec-03 09:11 PM, #1
     Reply Damn you!!!. Now who am i going to trust., Ufhram (Guest), 05-Dec-03 09:24 PM, #2
     Reply You bastard..., Bukrinuk (Guest), 06-Dec-03 07:43 PM, #3
          Reply Heh, Asty (Guest), 07-Dec-03 08:23 PM, #4
               Reply RE: Heh, Enadar (Guest), 09-Dec-03 09:42 AM, #5
                    Reply My problem in creating a role, Astillian, 10-Dec-03 08:01 AM, #6

AstillianFri 05-Dec-03 09:11 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
166 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#22601, "So ends the great Duergar experiment"
In response to Reply #0

I initially rolled this character just because I wanted to test the practice system on 16 int. It worked awesome for ranks 1-35. If I had to do it again I'd be able to master my stuff with easy. Only the weapons gave me trouble because you can't learn from them so they all got stuck around 91-94 except for h2h,spear,staff which were 100.

Anyways I started liking jubilix but for the life of me I could find no role to keep me interested in him. I would flip flop between how I wanted to play him and I didn't like how he was orderly or my sphere really. I also have a VERY hard time playing evil. I'm too nice. I just can't be bastardly. I died three times. One lowbie rank to a human warrior name is lost on me right now. Kohr man that guy beat me down, I really hope he fled and quaffed a haste. Then my last death which gave me reason to delete not because I was full looted but because there was no reason to return to a no role character and that was Kroegluruk or something like that. Handed it to me with what I suspect was muter enhancement. Dear lord I hope it was muter enhancement because it was ugly.

To Bukbuk: Man after I slew you in the wastelands we went on some good killing fun, thanks for the travels.

To Ufhram: I was your ranking bitch and I saw talent in you so I kept assisting you rank because nothing like having a competent necro on your team. Although Necro's are useless ranking.

That's about it for allies really. I pretty much went about slaying anything and everything. Killed/came close to killing a good chunk of empire in respect to my kills anyways .

Ah well on to a character with an actual role.

Ufhram (Guest)Fri 05-Dec-03 09:24 PM

#22602, "Damn you!!!. Now who am i going to trust."
In response to Reply #1

I could see that you were a super anal char. Boy you sure did put on a show and from what I saw of your last fight wow. It was like bend over insert C*$k here. Hope you experiment some more and come back to the dark side you jedi freak!

Bukrinuk (Guest)Sat 06-Dec-03 07:43 PM

#22630, "You bastard..."
In response to Reply #1

I finally find a competent allie and you do this? My god I want to throttle you. Well played...It isn't often someone does so well against me when I completely and utterly prep like I did in that fight against you. Towards the end of the fight, I knew I was in trouble because I ran out of skins. Instead of quaffing out from the trail, I much preferred finishing the fight, even at the cost of losing. I suppose I should have known it was you, though. From Astillian till now, I've followed your characters, and this one impressed me as much as the last. Good thing Buk didn't know your intentions IC or he'd have sic'ed every last orc wench on you to try to convince you that their servitude to him in the Skull Village would be much more preferable to just laying down arms and skulking off to wherever. Luck with the next.

Bukrinuk

Asty (Guest)Sun 07-Dec-03 08:23 PM

#22643, "Heh"
In response to Reply #3

Yeah sorry for leaving you out to dry. Only real reason I won that fight was because I new staff and you didn't. We both prep'd about the same and instead of me having skins I had my other item which I later showed you.

It was just more of an experiment rather then a character. When I do come back to the darkside I have a better idea of how to do it. Keep on trucking.

Enadar (Guest)Tue 09-Dec-03 09:42 AM

#22670, "RE: Heh"
In response to Reply #4

The lowbie human warrior was me I believe, on Enadar. Was too bad that I lost interest in him after he got tangled up in some matters I never meant him to be involved in, and was completely not interested in. In any case, the little interaction we had was fun, and you were quite the skilled warrior, though I suspect your trouble in creating a role for yourself had much to do with spending 90% of your playing time practicing skills. Perhaps you should focus a bit less on the number crunching, and more on interactions if you'd like a character with a better role.

AstillianWed 10-Dec-03 08:01 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
166 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#22681, "My problem in creating a role"
In response to Reply #5

was not from so called number crunching. I like to practice. I admit it, it's not because I get an advantage. I just like doing it, I'm a freak I admit that. My real problem came from not being able to play evil. I mean I was sphere destruction and I left everybody's eq who I killed. To me that seemed wrong, yet the next time I killed somebody I still didn't sac stuff. It's just not in me. But next time if I did play a duergar, I do have a role in mind which I later started to use but never actually had the opportunity to follow through because I kept flip flopping between personalities.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #22600 Previous topic | Next topic