Subject: "Tribbies" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #22620
Show all folders

Khel (Guest)Sun 07-Dec-03 12:39 PM

#22642, "Tribbies"

heh, order? Never! Actually, you were the least obnoxious of the Tribbies, though I always thought Ashlidry had the biggest cojones, so to speak. That dang vulture was a pain in the air the one time I tried to annoy you.

For the Tribbies:
Oblain - what a pain in the arse. Though your IC wife did deserve to get kicked out of the Fortress, I always wondered if you had a personal IC thing for trying to whack Kheldahl because of it.

Kelrizza - When a lions claw only grazes an Invoker, that's about to be one dead lion. It was fun trying to figure out how to defend the bear against you, but nothing seemed to work all that well. Then a 'shifters choices are pretty limited, aren't they? I even got yelled at by the Imms for dieing so much trying to defend the bear when you would show up with 4 or 5 Impies in tow. And the Impies made fun of me when I helped out the Fortress on their raids. Ha!

The other Tribbies? I think I whacked a couple of you when you didn't even know who it was. Zak in the Arial city, Gleamar and Eucarios in Galadon, Talkeena kept running away and never could finish him.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE) Kheldahl the Grand Master of Changelings [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 06-Dec-03 03:32 AM
Reply So long, and thanks for all the fish., Kheldahl (Guest), 06-Dec-03 11:16 AM, #2
Reply RE: So long, and thanks for all the fish., Nydosin (Guest), 06-Dec-03 05:37 PM, #3
Reply RE: So long, and thanks for all the fish., kas, 06-Dec-03 06:08 PM, #4
Reply RE: So long, and thanks for all the fish., Pelthaas (Guest), 08-Dec-03 09:06 AM, #6
Reply RE: (RAGE) Kheldahl the Grand Master of Changelings, Larsetta, 06-Dec-03 03:45 AM, #1
     Reply Tribbies, Khel (Guest), 07-Dec-03 12:39 PM #5
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #22620 Previous topic | Next topic