Subject: "(RAGE) Kheldahl the Grand Master of Changelings" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #22620
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 06-Dec-03 03:32 AM
Member since 28th Jun 2024
16972 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#22620, "(RAGE) Kheldahl the Grand Master of Changelings"

Sat Dec 6 2:30:17 2003

Kheldahl the Grand Master of Changelings was put to rest.

Race:half-elf
Class:
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SYLVAN, the Sylvan Warders
Hours:358
PK Ratio:47% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply So long, and thanks for all the fish., Kheldahl (Guest), 06-Dec-03 11:16 AM, #2
Reply RE: So long, and thanks for all the fish., Nydosin (Guest), 06-Dec-03 05:37 PM, #3
Reply RE: So long, and thanks for all the fish., kas, 06-Dec-03 06:08 PM, #4
Reply RE: So long, and thanks for all the fish., Pelthaas (Guest), 08-Dec-03 09:06 AM, #6
Reply RE: (RAGE) Kheldahl the Grand Master of Changelings, Larsetta, 06-Dec-03 03:45 AM, #1
     Reply Tribbies, Khel (Guest), 07-Dec-03 12:39 PM, #5

Kheldahl (Guest)Sat 06-Dec-03 11:16 AM

#22623, "So long, and thanks for all the fish."
In response to Reply #0

BTW, I was CG and tried to play CG (meaning I did what I thought was right) and not CE. Not sure why the Death Angel got that wrong.

Anyway, first 'shifter I tried, in fact, first character in several years. Offense/air might be the obvious choices, but they are decidely fun if way uneven. PK's generally lasted 2 rounds and either I won, or they did (or fled). Still had about 9 con to use but just grew tired of this char after using 2 con retrieving the sapling 2 days in a row. The lion was a fun form, but still usually took me 2 tries to retrieve with only minimal preps (all the old preps I knew have gone it seems)

To the Imms of the grove: I tried to be the dedicated defender of the grove (often dieing to overwhelming attacks), and hunted only defilers, but I never really seemed to find a groove with a personality for this character and hence the RP'ing was a bit on the mediocre side. For that I apologize. I did keep hoping for some bit in the hunt for Saldradien but never seemed to develop except for the time I aided Voronil. I often felt like someone had put a negative flag on my pfile for some reason, but never knew what I had done to earn it (beyond the mediocrity I mean). Ah well, when I get around to another char, it'll be less mediocre or deleted much sooner.

To the Warders: When anyone besides just me was on, it was fun, though I seemed to spend a lot of time alone (which was part of the role, but lonely just the same).
Pelthaas- good captaining, though I always wondered about the titles for a group opposed to order using military-type titles.
Eschkitzko- wildman!
Kasender - heh, big plans for exploring but you disappeared.
Voronil - vigorous on the attack, fun when we searched for the wolf-kin
Nydosin! - hey big furball and grats on the title! Keep up the hunt. And the hunt for new clothes. I think it was close as to whether you were naked more often than I was. I think I took a nap too close to the bear and he ate me while I slept. Next time, no berries in my pockets!
Aereglen - It's always good to have a drunk around. As long as he's on your side.
Kalvalker - you preceded me in deceasement by a good bit, but thanks for the aid a time or two.
Garobo- nephew! well, too bad I didn't have the opportunity to teach you more uncle-like things, but hey, we all have to go sometime.

To the others: Hated the tribbies, the impies and the generally evil. I was friendly with some in the Fortress and occassionaly hunted with them when it seemed a good way to harass the first 2 groups, though it often ended badly when I did. The last incident with Skallgrimn was unfortunate, but I had already died once trying to retrieve the sapling and his interference resulted in 2 more.

Anyway, too much verbiage, at least for a character that spent too much time on his own.

BTW, Imms (if it's not too much of a pain) I'm just curious but what was my outdoor/indoor rate? I was playing a claustrophobe who got nervous inside of walls. It was one of the reasons I took an air focus to enjoy the freedom of the skies.

Nydosin (Guest)Sat 06-Dec-03 05:37 PM

#22627, "RE: So long, and thanks for all the fish."
In response to Reply #2

Well what can I say, It was always fun when you and I where on at the same time. We would try like mad to get the sapling back and most often die along the way. I knew sooner or later one of us would have to feed the bear, now I know I have a little while longer since he should not be hungry for a bit. Well as I said it was fun, till your next character.
Have to teach these youngings about sleeping near the bear.

kasSat 06-Dec-03 06:08 PM
Member since 20th Oct 2003
52 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#22628, "RE: So long, and thanks for all the fish."
In response to Reply #2

Heh sorry about just leaving like that but too many sylvans in a row despite the fact that it is one of my favorite cabals, mind emailing me sometime though at funnelmop@hotmail.com just got some questions

Pelthaas (Guest)Mon 08-Dec-03 09:06 AM

#22647, "RE: So long, and thanks for all the fish."
In response to Reply #2

It was always good having you around. I never tired of having a pair of eyes in the sky, as it were. You had some spirit, it's just a damn shame to lose you now. Best of luck in whatever you move on to next, man. Just be sure to come back to the grove!

Take it easy,

Pelthaas

LarsettaSat 06-Dec-03 03:45 AM
Member since 04th Nov 2003
7 posts
#22621, "RE: (RAGE) Kheldahl the Grand Master of Changelings"
In response to Reply #0

Wow. Tough night for shapeshifters. hehe. Larsetta never had a thing against the Sylvans really, she just followed orders, as I think you pointed out a couple of times.

I enjoyed you. Be well. Try to get some order in your next character LOL.

Khel (Guest)Sun 07-Dec-03 12:39 PM

#22642, "Tribbies"
In response to Reply #1

heh, order? Never! Actually, you were the least obnoxious of the Tribbies, though I always thought Ashlidry had the biggest cojones, so to speak. That dang vulture was a pain in the air the one time I tried to annoy you.

For the Tribbies:
Oblain - what a pain in the arse. Though your IC wife did deserve to get kicked out of the Fortress, I always wondered if you had a personal IC thing for trying to whack Kheldahl because of it.

Kelrizza - When a lions claw only grazes an Invoker, that's about to be one dead lion. It was fun trying to figure out how to defend the bear against you, but nothing seemed to work all that well. Then a 'shifters choices are pretty limited, aren't they? I even got yelled at by the Imms for dieing so much trying to defend the bear when you would show up with 4 or 5 Impies in tow. And the Impies made fun of me when I helped out the Fortress on their raids. Ha!

The other Tribbies? I think I whacked a couple of you when you didn't even know who it was. Zak in the Arial city, Gleamar and Eucarios in Galadon, Talkeena kept running away and never could finish him.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #22620 Previous topic | Next topic